Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

View Poll Results: Would you pre-order this Goro MKX 1/3 ?
YES, depending on price 111 76.03%
YES, regardless of price 35 23.97%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2017, 10:03 PM   #421
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Wow, what a bueaty. Can't wait !
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:11 PM   #422
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Y'all are crazy xD
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:00 AM   #423
Seba
Kindly Asked To Leave

Looking good so far, not a fan of the pose, they could have done a lot more with it.
Seba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:00 PM   #424
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

for those getting this i assure you the video wont do justice to just how massive this will be. 1/3 already insane. 1/3 goro johnny cage going to need some more sunglasses when he sees this size.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:11 PM   #425
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
for those getting this i assure you the video wont do justice to just how massive this will be. 1/3 already insane. 1/3 goro johnny cage going to need some more sunglasses when he sees this size.
Agreed, he's massive in person.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 02:44 AM   #426
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

I hope the finished base will be taller like the concept art originally posted compared to the video the base looks shorter. I also liked more with the concept art that the bases are Rounded, but on the video it looks more oval or rectangular.

I cant wait to see the finished details on the base and I hope they add a lot of easter eggs on the base. Glowing Eyes with no bar window and Skulls on the base Along with a barred window on the other side. Chains laying next to a broken skeleton warrior. Maybe, a pool of blood near his feet after a nice feet stomp. And hopefully Goro will have an angrier face (Angry Teeth Grin) ...

Only one head sculpt is needed for statues that can not hide the seam.. If the seam can be hidden with clothing then its ok, like the ladies or the Ninjas the Seams are hidden with their gear. Goro as well as characters like Akuma only need one head so there is no visible seam. Unless, the pose can be angled to hide it like the old 1/4 Goro then Maybe, but I think one head for this will be better because this new pose looks harder to hide the seam. Thanks

I feel A great detailed enviorment base adds much more to a piece.. Goro's lair is a great idea and I hope it will turn out better with more details then the concept art along with a few surprises for collectors. All 1/3's should come with AC adapaters for light up.
I know Sub and Scorp will come with adapters so that trend should continue on

Looks amazing so far and Hopefully his face will be updated to an angrier face. The face in the video is too calm for an epic statue as Goro. I think Goro is better captured looking more angry and gives a more beastly powerful vibe then this calm looking face.

His sad, thin, no lipped mouth needs to show a sinister grin. That angry sinister grin will add to his massive presence. That calm face im sorry to say is too boring for a ferocious beast like Goro and a closed no lip mouth looks like an old person that has there denchers out. Flashing of his teeth looks better then the sad no lip denchers out look.

I want this piece very much, but at the moment I feel it can change a few things I mentioned above for the better.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:01 AM   #427
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #428
Battletroll
The Spirit

I liked the hunched pose of the concept art better, but can live with the change of him standing straight. Makes him even more impressive in size.

Hoping though that the final base will be round (and will include the dungeon with eyes). This shape doesn't seem to fit in well with the other MK 1:3.
Battletroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:49 PM   #429
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post

I hope the finished base will be taller like the concept art originally posted compared to the video the base looks shorter. I also liked more with the concept art that the bases are Rounded, but on the video it looks more oval or rectangular.
Base looks massive, not sure how much taller you want it. I've personally saw the sculpt myself, and looking at the base, it's going to look promising.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:54 PM   #430
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Base looks like Arnold Conan's. He's massive!
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote