Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-14-2015, 05:52 PM   #4371
turner
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner View Post
Can't wait to get myself a copy of this!
I guess it was available at the Aspen booth and Graphitti Design's booth but its not up on Aspenstore.com

would love for a gallery edition like this of all of Mike's work, especially his run on Witchblade and Fathom.
Love seeing just his pencil work!
Just got this and the Variant edition.
If you are a fan of Michael Turner's work, this is A MUST OWN! Huge books with all his pencil work. Literally drooling here! LOL
turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:48 PM   #4372
Viper2005
Hellboy

ooh I forgot about this book! Must order one immediately! :O
Viper2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:20 AM   #4373
turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
ooh I forgot about this book! Must order one immediately! :O
http://www.graphittidesigns.com/

They have both the Regular and the Variant for $125
Quick shipping and the packaging was the superb

Here's a couple pics with just a regular sized comic just to show how massive this book is.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:36 PM   #4374
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Picked up a copy on eBay for $99 with free shipping. So I am a happy camper. Thinking of picking up the Variant cover as well, although I don't think its a limited edition variant like the Batman book they did.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:51 PM   #4375
turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Picked up a copy on eBay for $99 with free shipping. So I am a happy camper. Thinking of picking up the Variant cover as well, although I don't think its a limited edition variant like the Batman book they did.
The variant is limited to 500
Old 09-15-2015, 03:58 PM   #4376
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner View Post
The variant is limited to 500
Just curious where you got that info from as their website doesn't show that. Just want to make sure the info is accurate before ordering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolandwarm View Post
I am looking for the turner gi joe 13x19 print its the one with snake eyes and storm cover for gi joe #21 i think. or the red sonja print 13x19. If anyone is wanting to sell or trade let me know. thanks
I am unaware of any 13x19 Turner prints that were made of GI Joe or Sonja. You sure you talking about Turner prints?
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #4377
Viper2005
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Just curious where you got that info from as their website doesn't show that. Just want to make sure the info is accurate before ordering.
It is on Aspens product page for the variant cover that's it is limited to 500

http://www.aspenstore.com/SUPERMAN-B...on_p_2281.html

But it's out of stock apparently, same with the normal edition..
Viper2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:01 AM   #4378
renketsu
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Woo!

Both Soulfire Grace statues added to my collection this week... although as they are early christmas and birthday presents my wife is keeping hold of them.

Apparently they were donated to the charity I bought them from by the sculptor Dene Mason

The platinum statue came with the original head sculpt that the statues were made from with a covering letter from Dene which, as long as it survives the postal service, is a very cool bonus.

This will complete my line of statues, busts and mini-busts (apart from the faux bronzes and kiani shadow variants).

renketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:06 AM   #4379
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by renketsu View Post
Woo!

Both Soulfire Grace statues added to my collection this week... although as they are early christmas and birthday presents my wife is keeping hold of them.

Apparently they were donated to the charity I bought them from by the sculptor Dene Mason

The platinum statue came with the original head sculpt that the statues were made from with a covering letter from Dene which, as long as it survives the postal service, is a very cool bonus.

This will complete my line of statues, busts and mini-busts (apart from the faux bronzes and kiani shadow variants).

Can't believe I sold my matched set.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:00 AM   #4380
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renketsu View Post
Woo!

Mate, awesome pickup. Congrats (you lucky bar steward!!)

I still need to try and work out how to replace the broken wings that I received when I bought this off eBay from goldengateconsignments (a massive bunch of untrustworthy cowboys who said they would give a partial refund on the wings once I had worked out if Aspen could assist with a replacement or not. Sadly aspen never replied and by the time I went back to goldengateconsignments the 45 day period where you are covered by paypal had elapsed and they obviously knew this and decided that they wouldn't respond to me). Absolute bunch of Losers! I posted some feedback on their FB page but they deleted it. AVOID them if you ever see them selling stuff - not trustworthy!!

If anyone knows how a source for replacements please let me know otherwise I’ll probably end up having to resculpt a set myself.

Nice one again Renketsu!
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote