Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #441
RogueCylon
U talkin' to me?

I read the entire thread and I must say that its full of conjecture, misdirections and assumptions (on all sides).

The only part of one post made sense. Root cause, if you need to do a postmortem you start with the root of the issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD View Post
Edinho- dude you need to watch what is going on down there. your commisioned pieces are being recasted in brazil. if the only molds etc are here in the states that would mean to me that your originals are being recasted and only you have those correct? so something is not right with that at all. you are a very good sculptor and need to find out on your end. being busy is not a good reason for not finding out. a lot of your work comes from folks on this forum. so i would think to stay busy you need to find out what is up and fast.

Something that is still unanswered and indicated by all major parties as the person that should explain in detail what happened.

Everything else is conjecture and assumptions. Some can make these assumptions louder than others it seems.

To me there are two victims in this particular issue. Boony and Alex. Both paid for something they didn't truly get. An original piece.
RogueCylon is offline   Reply With Quote