Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-12-2014, 03:47 PM   #4491
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Lightbulb

For a man that's in this industry and nearly has it all, that's a very good question!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Jerry, what do you want for Christmas?
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #4492
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Jerry, what do you want for Christmas?
Some time to relax. Thats the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Jerry!

When will our log in accounts be updated with all of our pre orders on your website?
Eventually all the older orders will be added but will take some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jerry, are the Akuma LSB and the Balrog PF likely to ship together?
No Akuma LSF should ship from China end of January. Balrog in March

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongshim View Post
Hi Jerry,

Are there any plans for these 1/4 revisits in 2015?
- Ken
- Guile
- Zangief

Thanks.
Most of 2105 will feature characters prominent in SFV and I cant give that away at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni_Akuma_1982 View Post
Hi Jerry

Can you tell me when will you ask the remaining paiement for Goro Ex ? December or Early January ?

Thanks
Carmelo.
Emails for payment going out next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
Jerry, when can we PO Oro?

Thanks
Sooner than you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin-Gizmo View Post
Chun-li 1:1 bust have good odds?
more likely to see a 1:3 than a 1:1 bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMario616 View Post
If you do a classic shao kahn are we more likely to see it in 1/4 or 1/3 scale?

Thanks!
1:4 more likely at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicemagic View Post
Hi Jerry.

Dudley?
Most of 2105 will feature characters prominent in SFV and I cant give that away at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Hi Jerry,
are you using FedEx now for international orders?
Any chance to let us pick between FedEx and USPS, by emailing the CS ahead of time?
Thats a Q for customer service. I know that because Fed Ex keeps giving us better and better international rates we are using them more, but I dont know the breakdown of which countries.

Shipping dept may let you choose. Have to email CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I just wanted to ask, when do you estimate the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statues will be ready to be shipped to you?Cheers!
That one has been challenging. First factory couldnt get it right. Second factory has it almost right but not 100% yet. Probably wont ship until April

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
Jerry

can the Oro be done in a museum pose with a simple flat square base?

The pose has already been shown in a thread. To me its a museum pose. No square bases. Same round one as all SF

Quote:
Jerry, please tell me the same factory that did Dhalsim is working on Balrog and/or Gouken?

Dhalsim is stunning!
No. balrog and gouken at the Sagat factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I know you hate these kind of questions but does the recent Newsletter mean Oro is out of the "maybe some day but not likely" area and closer to an actual release?
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
Can u Confirm if a johhny cage will be made?
I can confirm that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMario616 View Post
Omg planning to do MK4 my heart just died.

At least we'll get some MK news around Christmas!

When you do MK4 how well will the characters fit with the ones from MK3? I'm guessing they should match quite well.
MK4 is more detailed but I think they will fit fine.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #4493
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

That's great news about the Akuma shipping end of jan! I just assumed because both Akuma and Balrog have an April time slot in the newsletter. Does this mean Akuma is coming along nicely? Any chances of factory pics?
Old 12-12-2014, 04:55 PM   #4494
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks Jerry.
Another question: recently, a lot has changed, you expanded your lines and licenses, the same is happening to other companies. How does it feel? You think that the market is changing someway, the competition is increasing? Any thoughts about it? It's "harder" or better now?
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #4495
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Thanks Jerry.
Another question: recently, a lot has changed, you expanded your lines and licenses, the same is happening to other companies. How does it feel? You think that the market is changing someway, the competition is increasing? Any thoughts about it? It's "harder" or better now?
I think the economy is getting better so that means people have more to spend on non-essentials like collectibles.

At the same time the A List licenses like Star Wars, Marvel and DC get the vast majority of those spending dollars. So I need to stay lean as we are (as a friend of mine put it a couple months ago) the 'King of the Bs' (which sounds like an insult but really isnt). That means we dont see edition runs of 5000 or the profits that come with that (which are very significant)

Sometimes Im happily surprised by an items sales (Scorpion 1:3) and sometimes surprisingly disappointed (Chun Li vs Vega which I think is one of the nicest sculptures we have ever done).

While the Batman wall statues are doing okay in sales, they arent home runs so that tells me that collectors have a fairly rigid idea of what they want their collectibles to be.

We have an open offer from Marvel to do wall statues but seeing the 'okay' sales of Batman means I wont accept the offer from Marvel. We will just stick with DC.

Unfortunately Sideshow and a couple others own the rights to do the types of statues for Star Wars, Marvel, DC that collectors really want so we cant. So that means we will stay focused on being 'King of the Bs'.

Not a bad gig as most of these Bs are things I love such as SF and MK. I cant complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
That's great news about the Akuma shipping end of jan! I just assumed because both Akuma and Balrog have an April time slot in the newsletter. Does this mean Akuma is coming along nicely? Any chances of factory pics?
Akuma is coming along very nice. If we dont win Bust of the year in 2015 Ill be sadz

I dont have any assembly line pics yet. Once I have them Ill post on FB
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #4496
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

If your willing to share any more info on Oro, then that would be much appreciated, Jerry.

When is pre-order going to take place this month or Jan' 15?

Will he come with a light up feature on eyes; similar as to how you done Mumm-Ra (Thundercats)

Will one of his arms be interchangeable based on one of his 'Super Arts' from SFIII. The 'Super Art' were he uses telekinesis to summon objects for a short period of time?

When do you usually take a holiday break?
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:36 PM   #4497
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Will you be announcing any more licenses jerry? You mentioned labyrinth, that would be all kinds of awesome.

I hope to see more dredd from you also, the 1/4 dio is by far the best piece produced by pcs so far in my humble opinion.
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #4498
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

Since you confirmed a Johnny Cage, will it be MK2 Johnny or MKT Johnny? May be silly but as you know, the whole scandal with Pesina, who's a really awesome guy <_< I'm guessing you will do Chris Alexander Cage to fit in with the rest of the MK3 line.
DarkMario616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:04 PM   #4499
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
At the same time the A List licenses like Star Wars, Marvel and DC get the vast majority of those spending dollars. So I need to stay lean as we are (as a friend of mine put it a couple months ago) the 'King of the Bs' (which sounds like an insult but really isnt). That means we dont see edition runs of 5000 or the profits that come with that (which are very significant)
Jerry, king of the Bs when it comes to the license eh? Well, I consider you guys as the 'King of the As' when it comes to quality.
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #4500
Verbal21
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Can you just flat out say if you're doing Cyrax/Sektor/etc anytime soon?lol
Verbal21 is offline   Reply With Quote