Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 10-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #451
Dark Heart
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post

Does anyone know how to get these little figurines other than having to buy the season box sets from a retail store?

Did anyone hear get those statue that the member derflow said he had but never displayed...Were they fakes or something...

those are pretty good prices for the statues on amazon but not the Bookends...I bought mine off of eBay for Buy it now for 85 bucks...Of course that was the month where pretty much everyone was poor and had to sell some of his stuff much cheaper because now it raised back up to 120, I think..
Dark Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:06 AM   #452
munnz
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Im looking for those little figures as well.. We got different box sets here in Aus so no point getting to sets..
I managed to get the Katsuya/Neji/Manda and Kakashi on ebay but realy looking for the fourth hokage and gaara..

Think there is still a few on ebay at the moment..
munnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:04 AM   #453
Darth_Ryan
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
amazon has the kakashi naruto sasuke gaara and bookend !! so if you are interested they have great prices. i bought all my statues in there and they are great!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...statue&x=0&y=0
Thanks! I just picked up my Team 7 Bookends and Kakashi Lightning Blade statue yesterday. I love em! 5 more to go.
Darth_Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:17 AM   #454
Goikuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnz View Post
Im looking for those little figures as well.. We got different box sets here in Aus so no point getting to sets..
I managed to get the Katsuya/Neji/Manda and Kakashi on ebay but realy looking for the fourth hokage and gaara..

Think there is still a few on ebay at the moment..

So far only Neji can be seperately found on Ebay. The only way to get the rest right now is buy the dvd boxes they come with. The figures are called "MiNinja"

I purchased Gaara a few months ago.This is what the box looks like. I just sold the dvd box again and kept the figure They look really great.

Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #455
boniceman

thats great! hope you can collect them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ryan View Post
Thanks! I just picked up my Team 7 Bookends and Kakashi Lightning Blade statue yesterday. I love em! 5 more to go.
boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #456
Dark Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ryan View Post

Just thought you would like to know that someone has posted an Exclusive SDCC Gaara Statue from Toynami...Its number 12 out of 200...No reserve...I'm only posting this to bet Muunz to it..lol...

If someone here buy's the Gaara statue I think that it would only be fair that I get a finder's fee

Some more bad news...Is that he listed a Kakashi statue as well and it is numbered 9 out of 2000...I'm calling dibbs on him....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Naruto-Gaara-San...item3ef9990087
Old 10-25-2009, 05:19 PM   #457
Dark Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post
So far only Neji can be seperately found on Ebay. The only way to get the rest right now is buy the dvd boxes they come with. The figures are called "MiNinja"

I purchased Gaara a few months ago.This is what the box looks like. I just sold the dvd box again and kept the figure They look really great.
How much do you lose on the dvd box set when you sell them like that...I want to know if it is worth doing it that way.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #458
munnz

haha
Very good chance to get a good buy there....
I was having a naruto fest last night on tele didnt get on net ...

Some very low numbers and all look legit... Good luck to the guys bidding
munnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:12 AM   #459
boniceman

gaara sdcc

AHHHH COMMON GUYS!!!! you alredy have that statue!!! and i only have 100 bucks 4 it damn... well hope i got good luck with it! .
boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #460
Goikuchan

Quote:
How much do you lose on the dvd box set when you sell them like that...I want to know if it is worth doing it that way.
The figure have no specific value so I guess it's up to you and what you think it's worth it. Though Neji was seperately sold for $19,95

Quote:
AHHHH COMMON GUYS!!!! you alredy have that statue!!! and i only have 100 bucks 4 it damn... well hope i got good luck with it!
Boniceman, nobody here said they'd bid on the Gaara statue Despite the low number, I'm satisfied with my own.
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote