Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-27-2016, 03:45 AM   #4741
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hello Alex,

Can you confirm whether or not, if there's a light up feature for the ex portrait on The Dark Knight PF please?

Thanks!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:40 PM   #4742
melkor23
The Spirit

Hi Alex,

when will we see more than the one preview picture of Evil-Lyn of your fantastic Masters of the Universe line? Are there any more characters planned after He-Man, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn?
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:42 AM   #4743
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Hey Alex, any updates on leather face?
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:09 AM   #4744
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

What do you think is Disney's mindset when it comes to them approving/not approving Marvel characters getting statue releases who belong to other movie studios (namely, the X-Men)?

XM Studios passed along information that their planned X-Men statues were being put on hold while Disney/Marvel wanted to promote and push out characters that they did control in theaters (Avengers, Spider-Man, etc). And there have been plenty of articles written online that describe Disney/Marvels comic book "no new mutants to be created" edict, as well as a general confirmation that Dis/Mar wants to undercut various franchises as much as possible by cancelling entire comics (FF4) and even killing off/removing popular characters (Wolverine) for movie lines they don't control.

So, it just seems odd that Deadpool, for instance, would be greenlit with a new Sideshow PF statue when his movie is doing extremely well in theaters; something Disney is hoping not to promote because they're not in control of the franchise. Why would they do this? Is Disney loosening up on their ban of mutant based statues, or is there maybe some kind of deal between them and Fox that makes Disney have to allow toys and statues to be released for certain characters?

Thanks as always!
+1 This, I would like to know myself as well.

Hope dear Alex will shed some light on this
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 01:35 PM   #4745
SONICobra
Batman

hi alex, do you know if the right hand on the new ledger joker pf is removable? thanks!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:04 AM   #4746
Vib3s
Doh!

Hi Alex,

Are there any plans for Sideshow Collectibles to have their shot at more SW vehicles? With the recent Speederbike, which looked stunning to be honest, i can imagine Slave 1, ATST's, TIE Fighters and whatnot in a similiar fashion and size.

Obviously, SC has a focus on characters, but i would love to see more of the iconic vehicles in the movies done right.
Vib3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #4747
Cobracumander
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Hi Alex,

when will we see more than the one preview picture of Evil-Lyn of your fantastic Masters of the Universe line? Are there any more characters planned after He-Man, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn?
I want to know too.
Cobracumander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:45 AM   #4748
RossMcCollector
The Herculoids

Hi Alex,

With the release of Spiderman, people are wondering on how the rod is placed for support. Previously, you mentioned that it's an L shape that goes to the chest, but with this pic here it seems like the rod would't go straight through the hand. Is it more like A, B, or something totally different?
Please elaborate. Thanks!

RossMcCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:05 PM   #4749
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

^Good question.

Hi Alex, with the early release of the new spidey PF will we also see an early release of the symbiote spiderman as well?

Thanks
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:54 PM   #4750
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, when can we expect to see an update for the Voltron maquette?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote