Crime Syndicate

You can't rush excellence.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #4882
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
Wow I did not want this to turn into a bash Mark thread. The guy has come through for me before so I do not doubt him.

I know he had some actual life ---- go down so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I have Phoenix, Thanos, Mags, and Wolverine coming from Mark and I dont have any reason to believe he wont come through. He already hooked me up with Cap.
I dont want to talk to you Lawnknome, to all. Just used your post. I hope my english works well for the longer text.

Guys relax and come down. Yes Mark needs longer to answer, maybe much longer. At the end you will get your order with no doubts. And the service is just top with replacements. I do it first with my Cap from Mark. I have still on PO with Mark Hawkeye, Wolverine, Thanos and Thor. Payed the deposite a long time ago with no fear.

And if i read the following....

- ... Glad I never ordered through Mark...
- ... sending my money into a black hole...

.... you mean this for real. Do you really talk one time to Mark? About him or his family. Do you talk with Ben or Seng Ang about Mark and the friendship between the guys?

Trust me at the end you will get every PO and i talk a few days back with him over FB.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #4883
skillet
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Agreed. Mark is solid. Mark will deliver. Mags will erase all bitterness.
skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:41 PM   #4884
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

I don't mean to bash Mark. By all accounts he's a stand up guy and works his butt off getting these statues to people but communication is part of the deal when someone is sending him money for a statue. Maybe he is too busy to respond to emails but you can't tell me the man doesn't have 30 seconds of free time a couple of times a month to come on here and post in general terms a quick comment to let his customers know what the status is on their orders. It doesn't affect me as I stated earlier but I just felt compelled to respond on behalf of those collectors who are still waiting on a response.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:49 PM   #4885
VanDammage
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I don't mean to bash Mark. By all accounts he's a stand up guy and works his butt off getting these statues to people but communication is part of the deal when someone is sending him money for a statue. Maybe he is too busy to respond to emails but you can't tell me the man doesn't have 30 seconds of free time a couple of times a month to come on here and post in general terms a quick comment to let his customers know what the status is on their orders. It doesn't affect me as I stated earlier but I just felt compelled to respond on behalf of those collectors who are still waiting on a response.
Communication is key. I just got my tracking from Mark with an apology. He is a good dude, but I think he's got too much on his shoulders. Please no I told you so. It was never about that.
VanDammage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:49 PM   #4886
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Viper245, i understand you on this point. Of course you will have a better feeling if he answered your question between 1-2 days, no doubt.

On the other side if i will have the situations like mark in real life, to take care about very important private things, i cant answer with yes to do this job for all the collectors. I mean things like anything else stand behind.

Just my experiences with Mark and a few little talks with the Ang brothers.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #4887
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I bet the guy has a hard time keeping up with emails due to the sheer amount of unnecessary impatient questions being asked. Not saying that's a good excuse but if collectors could limit the emails to legit issues instead of asking for constant updates I'm sure it would help.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:19 PM   #4888
Demona
Lex Luthor

The fact that the wait was 2.5 weeks between communication and payment that bothers me. It takes me longer sometimes to get orders I placed thru department stores and I paid those in full too. Yet it was about to be torches and pitchforks coming through Mark's neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDammage View Post
Communication is key. I just got my tracking from Mark with an apology. He is a good dude, but I think he's got too much on his shoulders. Please no I told you so. It was never about that.
Congrats.

Out of curiosity, did he tell you what the issue was with the delay?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:34 PM   #4889
VanDammage
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
The fact that the wait was 2.5 weeks between communication and payment that bothers me. It takes me longer sometimes to get orders I placed thru department stores and I paid those in full too. Yet it was about to be torches and pitchforks coming through Mark's neighborhood.

Congrats.

Out of curiosity, did he tell you what the issue was with the delay?
A personal issue that had to be dealt with.
VanDammage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:38 PM   #4890
Demona
Lex Luthor

Just as I suspected and said.

Enjoy your statue when it arrives! I'm sure it will be worth the wait and worry
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote