Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-03-2020, 08:09 PM   #481
BurningRage
The Maxx

New pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	02FFD7DA-A7AA-460D-8B68-C1D8F8C825B4.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	128916  
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:37 PM   #482
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

DOnt know what to pick!!!!
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:42 PM   #483
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

I just can't help but feel that the face on her regular outfit version looks so strange. Like it is too wide in the upper part of it? I think Cammy's outfit isn't a good one for mixed media to be honest. It already looks like around the butt area it is a little loose and I worry in hand it won't be as tight and form fitting as it is supposed to be. The outfit is typically depicted super unrealistically tight and I don't think that can be achieved with mixed media. I'll wait for more pictures before passing too much judgment though.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #484
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I just can't help but feel that the face on her regular outfit version looks so strange. Like it is too wide in the upper part of it? I think Cammy's outfit isn't a good one for mixed media to be honest. It already looks like around the butt area it is a little loose and I worry in hand it won't be as tight and form fitting as it is supposed to be. The outfit is typically depicted super unrealistically tight and I don't think that can be achieved with mixed media. I'll wait for more pictures before passing too much judgment though.
this is the only reason I like Alpha more
Old 03-03-2020, 09:48 PM   #485
Silverine

I think Cammy is gonna be killer in after market, really dont want to pick the wrong one and regret it later, and no not for flipping but I mean if I need to buy the other one at later date......tempted to buy the pack tbh I love all three of them :'(
Old 03-03-2020, 10:01 PM   #486
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
I think Cammy is gonna be killer in after market, really dont want to pick the wrong one and regret it later, and no not for flipping but I mean if I need to buy the other one at later date......tempted to buy the pack tbh I love all three of them :'(
I doubt that... most of the PCS statues always go on sale. Even their Poster boy 1/3 Ryu was on sale in Sideshow site for quite sometime.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:06 PM   #487
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
I doubt that... most of the PCS statues always go on sale. Even their Poster boy 1/3 Ryu was on sale in Sideshow site for quite sometime.
Hope so :')
Old 03-03-2020, 10:22 PM   #488
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
It's the same face on the other one just a different angle.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:08 AM   #489
greenknight
Birdman

I haven't pre-ordered a PCS statue since before Sideshow took over their ordering/distribution. I assume there is no longer a discount for paying the entire cost up front?
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 02:00 AM   #490
dao2
Cyclops

correct
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote