Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #481
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by averone View Post
If its a masher, then my little boy will kick your butt anyday!
LOL

Bring it on!
Let me guess, your gonna be Iron Man?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #482
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Just got the collectors edition PS3 MVC3 and it's in 720p. Why can't they make games in 1080p?
game is already pushing the limits of the ram in a PS3 as it is, any more to it and would never run.

They already said online is a issue to the game. If you host a online match you wont lag as much as someone who is not hosting.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:29 AM   #483
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I used Dark Phoenix with X-Factor along with a healing Sphere and Galactus still had 2/3 of his health left. He was toast in 4 seconds.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:06 AM   #484
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Where is Juggernault? How can u not have him in thus game?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #485
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Beat the game on Very hard, without losing! Just need to block alot and wait for the computer to start doing crazy computer combos. Just don't let them hit you with one low attack or that might be half your life. Galactus dies to a projectile character. So Just put Ryu in your team and jump toward him pressing l,m,h, tatsu.M and shinku hadouken. It destroys galactus. If he starts moving his arm back just block. If he starts powering up try to block.... but I dunno if you can block some of those. Lol.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #486
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I know the move I can't seem to get away from for the life of me, is when Galactus takes you in his hands and crushes you before slamming you on the ground. Everything else seems blockable.

I also really love Phoenix, I think she's my favorite character, even with her lower health. You just have to know when to use her, and switch her out to heal if she gets damaged, but she has some awesome combos. X-23 and Storm are other personal favorites, along with Dante and Super Skrull.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:21 AM   #487
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I know the move I can't seem to get away from for the life of me, is when Galactus takes you in his hands and crushes you before slamming you on the ground. Everything else seems blockable.

I also really love Phoenix, I think she's my favorite character, even with her lower health. You just have to know when to use her, and switch her out to heal if she gets damaged, but she has some awesome combos. X-23 and Storm are other personal favorites, along with Dante and Super Skrull.
Oh god storm is do dirty! Her Hail storm in this game does crazy chip damage and don't let her combo you into it. I just have a general hate for Jean Grey even though she is pretty beautiful. I will try her mission mode tonight though just to see how she moves around and how some of her basic combos look and feel. I think you should be able to destroy half of galactus's life with Storm and then finish it with Phoenix. I wouldn't start with Phoenix since she seems to do so much more damage when she has meter. I think I would Run, X-23,storm,phoenix in that order in battle but then again it's all up to you of course!
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #488
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I start playing with Phoenix and I put her away when she gets damaged. Then I bring her back out when I have 5 bars. I turn into Dark Phoenix use my X-Factor and maybe a healing sphere.

Also did you know you can put Dark Phoenix back to an assist character and she gets her life bar back. Also if you use her for an assist she throws out 2 balls instead of one. She is great.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #489
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I start playing with Phoenix and I put her away when she gets damaged. Then I bring her back out when I have 5 bars. I turn into Dark Phoenix use my X-Factor and maybe a healing sphere.

Also did you know you can put Dark Phoenix back to an assist character and she gets her life bar back. Also if you use her for an assist she throws out 2 balls instead of one. She is great.
I love her too! Whooped many an azz with her so far. I didn't know though that when she goes as assist as Dark Phoenix that she gets her life back, good to know!!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:31 AM   #490
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I was playing my bro online last night & just took such a tremendous beat down.

This is going to take a lot longer than what I imagined. I think a lot of it has to do with the mentality of a SF player. Got to learn to get into MvC3 mode.
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote