Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-28-2016, 02:01 PM   #481
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Awesome news. I can't wait to see pics of the final piece when they start showing up in the thread.

Speaking of...
Paul, were there any more images of the final model that we haven't seen on the site? I was curious to see how the red lights in the eyes on Horus turned out. Especially compared to the blue on Anubis.

I guess I'm just dying to see what they look like displayed together.

Thanks.
CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:16 AM   #482
necronom666
Frackin!

Hi Paul or Heather, just wondering if there's any chance for a waitlist to convert? Thanks
necronom666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:10 AM   #483
67L88Stingray
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by necronom666 View Post
Hi Paul or Heather, just wondering if there's any chance for a waitlist to convert? Thanks
They already had a couple. Snake, the poster above you was one I believe. When did you get on?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 10:36 AM   #484
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

I don't think the wait list will convert, we had no idea these would sell out so fast after it took a while for Anubis to sell out.

I would say that if you are interested in the RA buy it as soon as it goes up, the 200 will be gone in a flash...
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 10:48 AM   #485
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I don't think the wait list will convert, we had no idea these would sell out so fast after it took a while for Anubis to sell out.

I would say that if you are interested in the RA buy it as soon as it goes up, the 200 will be gone in a flash...
Well... the ES of 50 Units might have played a part in that quick sell-out for Horus.

That basically means there could potentially be less than 50 complete sets in the world, once Ra is released.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:12 AM   #486
Vader
Ghost

i agree. the Ra will sell out soon. I'm ready.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:02 PM   #487
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

What kind of time-frame are we looking at for the pre-order window?
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:04 PM   #488
necronom666
Frackin!

thanks Paul. I knew it was a long shot, but I'd snap cancellations if any, wrote heather of my intent for Horus to be shipped to Singapore. Though this is not my first CC piece, Ra would be my first direct purchase, so unsure how you guys open the POs on your main site, how do I go about placing the order? By the way, I would like to thank you and your team for putting out museum quality pieces.Lurking for some time gave me a really good view on the way the Customer service aspect of the business is handled, bravo!
Old 08-29-2016, 12:41 PM   #489
necronom666
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by necronom666 View Post
thanks Paul. I knew it was a long shot, but I'd snap cancellations if any, wrote heather of my intent for Horus to be shipped to Singapore. Though this is not my first CC piece, Ra would be my first direct purchase, so unsure how you guys open the POs on your main site, how do I go about placing the order? By the way, I would like to thank you and your team for putting out museum quality pieces.Lurking for some time gave me a really good view on the way the Customer service aspect of the business is handled, bravo!
Also to anyone thinking of switching to the 1:2 scale SG busts, or let go of your horus PO, please PM me to take over and add/negotiate, sorry for deviating guys, just missed out on this.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:51 PM   #490
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
What kind of time-frame are we looking at for the pre-order window?

Looking for that info also......
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote