Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 08-15-2005, 10:20 AM   #41
rychehitman
Galactus

[QUOTE=Nightcrawler777]Ok..
So here is the Rumored Card for SummerSlam...

What are everyones Thoughts???

From RAW

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Champion John Cena vs. Chris Jericho

Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels

Matt Hardy vs. Edge

Kurt Angle vs. Eugene Dinsmore - For Angle's Medals

From Smackdown

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Champion Batista vs. JBL - No Holds Barred

The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

Rumored

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio - Ladder Match for Custody of Domenick

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Champs Animal and Heidenreich vs. MNM

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Champ Orlando Jordan vs. Chris Benoit vs. Christian vs. Booker T

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Champ Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Champions The Hurricane and Rosey (w/Stacy) vs. The Heart Throbs (w/Victoria)

QUOTE]

WELL, here they are...THE HITMANS PREDICTIONS FOR SUMMERSLAM 2K5!

No Brainers:

# 1
JBL looks at the lights once again for "the Animal", our former Deacon...BATISTA ( WHO I predict will be holding that belt for a long time u nfortunately, Unless the Dead MAn tells Vince he wants it, but with the travel scheduleof the champ, thats unlikely -- Who else can carry the strap on SD now?)....Batista win by pinfall via batistabomb

Kurt Angle...nuff said....PLEASE will someone hit Eugene over the head so a new personality emerges. He could go FAR if he became a crazy type of guy that came out every week mimicking other peoples dress and moves! The guy has talent in the ring, its a shame they are sticking with the "special" gimmick for so long....

#3,....and this kills me
Y2J will NOT be winning the belt anytime soon. Damn that Cena! AM I the only one that actually HOPES hhh gets back and becomes champ again asap!
The whole rap, chain gang, champ is here crap is old....Cena kicked a s s as the prorotype in OVW!

Randy Orton gets his receipt for Wrestlemania. Theres no point to bringing him back for this match if he isnt going to go over. I am sure there will be some screwball finish. PLEASE BRING BACK THE MINISTRY! Its time!

MAtt Hardy vs. Edge...this match has lost steam faster than a tv dinner with the foil ripped off! EDGE will win, the whole thing was a work, and this fued will go on until the briefcase is up for grabs, and the eventual Hardy/Kane team-up happens. If Matt wins, there is really no need for this to go on...Look for Snitsky and Kane to get involved, and lets all hope Litas feet dont get licked!

Matches that the WWE creative team will screw up:

LOD vs. MNM.....you watch, LOD will win..they are putting the focus on Melina and the fixer ( I refuse to comment on the stupidity and insensitivity of the facial blemish!)....LOD 2K5 will continue until the breakup and the Animal vs. Heidenreich battle...look for the big blonde goof to debut his shoulder pads at SS!

US TITLE MATCH:
Lets take this one in reverse.....BOOKER T wont win. He is a WCW pruduct and has been vocal about not renewing his contract....BENOIT wont win, WCW product that they dont know what to do with as a face. He needs to turn heel and have a manager do the talking...thats always been the case. I LOVE Benoit, but he isnt getting over! That leaves CHRISITAN or ORLANDO....well, I predict ORLANDO retains...Christian should win, which is why he wont... I see a JBL / Orlando battle on the books soon!

WHO CARES MATCHES

Eddy vs. Rey......AGAIN! WHY?!?!?!? Ray CANT win again, can he?.....God Help us, no matter who wins, this will go on!!! I have visions of the wives getting involved...maybe Reys wife costs him the match and leaves with Eddy? I am split on this one.....I am going to say Eddie, no Rey, no Eddie...aarrggghhh..who really cares! These guys should bring the house down, but they wont! Ok OK, I predict: Eddie

#2 (Sunday Night Heat)
Nightcrawler pegged this one.....Tag Team Wrestling is Dead on RAW! I want The Heroes to win because I am a big Hurricane mark, but I also Hate Stacy and LOVE Victoria! (Remember when they tried turning the Hurricane Heel?)

I predict the Hearththrobs! Rosey will take the pinfall.....Every good sidekick turns on their mentor eventually, right?

MATCHES THAT COULD STEAL THE SHOW:

Shelton vs. Carlito
This match could be a sleeper, but they arent building it enough! Carlito can go ( I have seen in in OVW!)! We KNOW Shelton can go! Lets hope they give them 25 minutes, because we know the main event wont last more than 12! Carlito doesnt need a belt to get heat....Its better business to put the strap on Shelton! I predict Shelton becaomes the new IC champ in his , what ...18th re-match?

#2 here it is..the one you are waiting for
HBK vs. Hulk Hogan!
This is me going far out on a limb here..................Bret Hart will be involved!
Somehow, some way.....
Hogan CANT go, HBK CANT pull a good match out of him....Hulk WILL hulk up, because you see its the Hulkamaniacs that HBK is fighting, not just one man....Hogan cant lose now that he is a hall of famer, right? HBK cheap shotted him, so hbk cant win, right? There will NOT be a winner here....there cant be, can there? Bret cant wrestle anymore, right...but WHAT IF he could in a controlled tag team environment...say HBK + Angle vs Hogan + Hart @ Survivor Series?!?!?!? Am I dreaming? I predict either a DQ of some kind...HOGAN will get his hand raised at the end of the night!

I welcome the feedback!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:43 AM   #42
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman#2
Kurt Angle...nuff said....PLEASE will someone hit Eugene over the head so a new personality emerges. He could go FAR if he became a crazy type of guy that came out every week mimicking other peoples dress and moves! The guy has talent in the ring, its a shame they are sticking with the "special" gimmick for so long....

#2 (Sunday Night Heat)
Nightcrawler pegged this one.....Tag Team Wrestling is Dead on RAW! I want The Heroes to win because I am a big Hurricane mark, but I also Hate Stacy and LOVE Victoria! (Remember when they tried turning the Hurricane Heel?)

I accually thought that back when eugene was with Regal..
Hit him in the head and have him come back really ****y and snobish like regal...
It would have been gold...

I was happy for that 1 day they were trying to turn hurrican...
At least they were trying something with him...
And i love when he snatched his mask back from the kid he gave it to...
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:44 AM   #43
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

TNA PPV results if anyone cares:::

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/art...ontentid=40249
Old 08-15-2005, 02:22 PM   #44
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Frankie Kazarian is already gone from the WWE...
Kinda sux i was looking forward to seeing him...

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/art...ontentid=40275
Old 08-15-2005, 07:27 PM   #45
J Storm
Birdman

I've been working with adults with MR, and Eugene's character is way off on how these people behave and act. Even if he was portraying a high functioning adult, they do not act like a child. They're more like 16-18 year old's, annoying because they know it annoys you.

Randy Orton needs to hold the strap once again. His mic skills are far better than Batista and Orton can carry a program just as Triple H can.

Frankie Kazarian was going to be on velocity for awhile so I don't know why he thought he was going to be some big deal...it's not like he was going to get a title shot anyway.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:13 PM   #46
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

One good thing about wrestling tonight, what Ashley was not wearing.
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 11:23 PM   #47
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

Randy Orton - If suck ever had a sound it would be just like that!
madjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:08 AM   #48
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
One good thing about wrestling tonight, what Ashley was not wearing.
yes - her boobies looked ready to come out and say hi
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:04 AM   #49
rychehitman
Galactus

I am telling ya.....HBK + ANGLE vs HULK and HART it WILL happen!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:48 AM   #50
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
yes - her boobies looked ready to come out and say hi

You said boobies!

I don't know how they stayed in!
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote