Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-21-2017, 10:05 PM   #41
nongshim
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Currently working on the next SF 1:3 with another scheduled right after.
Please be a 1:3 KEN!!!! When can you reveal which fighter it is?
nongshim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #42
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Ill definitely be going to San Diego and probably Wondercon. Maybe NY Comic Con.

Currently working on the next SF 1:3 with another scheduled right after.

I took a vacation August-October. So Im now back at it.
Cool! Someplace interesting/worth sharing? Or just a favorite spot of yours? Hope you had fun and recharged your batteries (and rested that sculpting hand).

Do you think you'll ever stop by the NC facilities, after the move? Maybe move/continue the PCS picnic there? Just throwin that out there. I know that may be redant territory now.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:16 AM   #43
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Hi Everyone

Id like to take a moment to clear the air here as there is a lot of conjecture going on. Yes, its true Ive sold PCS to Anthony and Mark, and in hindsight we should have announced it much sooner.

As most of you know, I dont like running a business. Never have. Im a designer/sculptor. In the past I tried to hire people to run the business and they were even worse at it than I was. So when Anthony and Mark approached me about running the company it was always with the intention of selling it to them eventually.

However, eventually came much faster than any of us expected as I really enjoyed not having to deal with the business side and just being focused on the art.

The company was actually sold a few months ago, but as you see, Im still very involved in the art side. Thats our agreement. I will continue to run the Art Department as Creative Director.

More on that later...

The elephant in the room is the confusion over cancellations and refunds in the 3 month time period.

Again, this is something that should have been directly addressed months ago as there is a lot of confusion going on.

Ultimately, there is plenty of blame to go around at PCS. When they changed the delivery dates they werent aware of the 3 month refund policy. We didnt really have a list of written procedures, I kept it all in my head they relied on me providing them with information.

I forgot to discuss it with them and by the time it came to my attention, it was months later and got kind of out-of-hand.

I spoke with them over the past few days and they are putting together a plan to make things right with collectors. As I dont own the company and do not want to be involved in the business side, Im not privy to the details of those discussions. They will be posting that themselves soon.

I do want to let everyone know that PCS is in good health and Anthony and Mark have huge plans which include some massive new licensing and distribution deals. One in particular Im really itching to start designing...

But right now, its a bit chaotic as they are moving the company to North Carolina and understandably, not all employees want to relocate there, so PCS is very understaffed right now and as the new offices arent ready they cant hire anyone quite yet. Thats partly why Customer Service has fallen way behind on everything.

I ask that everyone has a bit more patience and the skies will clear. Anthony and Mark are long time statue collectors themselves, so they empathize with your frustrations.

Also, keep in mind they will make some mistakes along the way. Ive made plenty myself. Humans make mistakes.

As for me, Ive moved to Las Vegas so anyone in the area feel free to shoot me a PM if you are local. Maybe we can all get together sometime.

Going forward I will be more active on the forum addressing anything on the creative/development side. But anything related to the business of PCS (including factory production) is not something Im involved in any longer. So I wont be able to answer those questions.

Jerry
jerry good to know you are still involved with the company, and thank you for being a straight shooter and treat the customers with honesty.

Will wait for PCS to address the moving dates / deny refund situation.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:29 PM   #44
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Moving to the east coast eh? Where do I send my resume?
By the way, I was super serious. If you guys are moving to the East coast where do I send my resume?
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:42 PM   #45
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
jerry good to know you are still involved with the company, and thank you for being a straight shooter and treat the customers with honesty.

Will wait for PCS to address the moving dates / deny refund situation.
Mark will be setting up an account to address his plans around customer service and refunds.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #46
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
By the way, I was super serious. If you guys are moving to the East coast where do I send my resume?
Jerry still chooses the artists, but we will work on setting up a mailbox for resumes/artist profiles for Jerry to review.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:43 PM   #47
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Rambo Hair - Still revising it. Wasnt happy with the last version

Hand - I have to check on status of that

Arrow length - I honestly dont remember that being an issue. Was it ?
Red Ant - can we please get clarification on this.
You’ve stated prototype has already been sent to China for production samples to be made.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:19 PM   #48
PCSCollectibles
Sales
Producer

Hey guys. Mark here from PCS. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continued support. I know it has been a rocky road these past few months as Anthony and I have waded in to helping solve some of the problems that PCS has had. Our goal is to continue to produce high quality, affordable and unique products for years to come. Anthony has been working tirelessly with factories to improve both quality and production times, as well as working with new and exciting licensers to increase the variety of products offered to collectors. He and I are true collectors at heart and I think bringing that perspective to PCS has not only had an immediate impact but will continue to positively influence the products produced and the direction of the company moving forward. With Jerry focusing entirely on sculpting and continuing to lead the creative direction of PCS, we are all very confident we can accomplish great things.

With that out of the way, I can address a few other questions. One big question is when are we moving?

The official move-out date for the building in Simi Valley is Dec 31st. It has been "all hands on deck" for several weeks packing this place up and working on the logistics of moving an entire building of products and equipment as well as moving the people needed to hit the ground running in NC. You can think about PCS being completely relocated to NC around the first week of January.

As you can imagine, everybody here now has 2 jobs. What they do on day to day basis and as movers . So please forgive us if we are not as prompt as we usually are when it comes to replies or responses. I promise that once the dust settles, you guys will see a huge difference in the customer service department. Our goal when we started was to improve the response time from taking a week to less than 24 hours. Right now, we sit at around 48 hours but will be improving that with new hires and a refocus on customer service once the move is handled.

The other big topic of discussion is regarding cancellations and their associated refunds. Anthony and I want to be as fair as possible to everybody, including ourselves. I talk to people all the time about the positive things we are doing here including clearing up the back log of incoming statues. You guys have probably noticed that we are delivering 4 or 5 statues a month now and will continue to do so until the backlog is completely caught up. We are doing this because:

A. We are collectors too and HATE long product delays ourselves

B. We need to as quickly as possible get back to an x number of pre-ordered product = x number of delivered product per month model. Currently it should be a 2x2 model with 2 products on PO and 2 products being delivered to customers each month. Currently we are on a 2x5 model to try and catch up.

We really do understand the frustration of having to wait an extra 6-9 months, or sometimes longer, past the original delivery date. It sucks. It sucks for us, it sucks for you, it sucks for our loyal distributors, etc. Our main goal in this company is to NEVER again, under any circumstance, let this delay situation happen again. I know those are strong words but Anthony and I talk about it all the time and make strategic decisions with this one goal in mind.

There are still variables that will be out of our control from time to time. Maybe a ship sinks taking our container of statues to the bottom of the abyss making it so that we have to start all over with production. In those cases, we have and will stand by a policy that states that if a product is late by more than 3 months, a full refund with NRD can be requested. This policy is set in stone and applies to all of the delivery dates currently listed on the site. The policy is also listed on the site and will not change.

We feel this is a fair policy especially since we are still the only major statue company who continues to allow our collectors to transfer ownership of pre-orders to another collector.

This policy does not however address the older delivery dates that have been missed. So Anthony and I have sat down and come up with a compromise.

Anybody with an order that is past its original delivery date by more than 6 months can request a refund minus NRD but have their NRD payment applied as payment toward a different current order OR accept a 10% off coupon applied to the total order value of any future order.

This way nobody loses any money and gets full value for every dollar they have invested in our company.

This policy will start immediately.

Thank you again for all of the positive messages and support. And thank you as well for the constructive criticism and feedback we have been getting. All of it helps to make us better and stronger moving forward.
PCSCollectibles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:44 PM   #49
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Some of these posts may want to be copied into the FAQ sticky.

I can easily see many collectors missing some very important information
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:13 PM   #50
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSCollectibles View Post

This policy does not however address the older delivery dates that have been missed. So Anthony and I have sat down and come up with a compromise.

Anybody with an order that is past its original delivery date by more than 6 months can request a refund minus NRD but have their NRD payment applied as payment toward a different current order OR accept a 10% off coupon applied to the total order value of any future order.

This way nobody loses any money and gets full value for every dollar they have invested in our company.

This policy will start immediately.

Thank you again for all of the positive messages and support. And thank you as well for the constructive criticism and feedback we have been getting. All of it helps to make us better and stronger moving forward.
So how is this going to work? How will it be applied when ordering? What about the 10% off future orders? Will this be a 10% off each cancelled order for each future order?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote