Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #41
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
Boy, this thread is going in a whole different direction now, we went from Zombies to Taladega Nights.
My bad...I didnt even see the word ZOMBIE in the thread title!

TALLADEGA NIGHTS STILL SUCKS THOUGH!!!!!
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #42
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Allison View Post
If you've seen the trailer, you'll see that Sean Bean does a great Rutger Hauer impression. All kidding aside, with all these remakes you'd think that there isn't one new screenplay being written in this country. Then again, I blame the republicans and democrats. Every time there's a republican in office, there's really never anything to see in the theaters. When there's a democrat in office, usually there's a ton of decent and inventive movies.

For my money, Hollywood is putting the screws to us, because they aren't happy with how the election turned out.
Are you joking? You can't blame republicans for crappy movies anymore than you can blame democrats. Hollywood is extremely liberal and everyone knows this (and don't even try to deny it)! From crappy sitcoms, right down to the biased TV journalism. Hollywoods crappy movies are hollywood's fault and no one else's. There is horrible material out there that ALWAYS somehow makes it to the movie theater. All I can think of is lack of originality. Thats why comic movies are everywhere we look now. They are all on paper, and with technology they can now put anything on the screen we want to see! Sadly alot of it STILL sucks. But oh well...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:36 PM   #43
Tommy Allison
Sculptor
Sculptor

Coco, I hope you that you understand that I was being sarcastic. I blame everything that is wrong with the world on the politics that people have.

I just have this memory of the 1980's when just about everything sucked in the theaters after Return Of The Jedi.

Please know I was kidding. I figured since the topic devolved, that I'd try to say something funny and get the topic rolling back to the Zombie thing.

Speaking of ZOMBIES... ZOMBIE GODZILLA. I kid you not, in the Ultraman Series 1, Volume 2, there's an episode where Ultraman puts a Zombified Godzilla creature on to a rocket and sends him to space.

We need more ingenious Zombie films. Godzilla has to fight off all the undead creatures that he's killed over the last 50 years. OH MAN... How cool would that be?

Check Out My Blog at....

http://madrobotstudios.blogspot.com

My portfolio is...

http://www.comicspace.com/madrobotommy
Tommy Allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:41 AM   #44
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Allison View Post
Coco, I hope you that you understand that I was being sarcastic. I blame everything that is wrong with the world on the politics that people have.

I just have this memory of the 1980's when just about everything sucked in the theaters after Return Of The Jedi.

Please know I was kidding. I figured since the topic devolved, that I'd try to say something funny and get the topic rolling back to the Zombie thing.

Speaking of ZOMBIES... ZOMBIE GODZILLA. I kid you not, in the Ultraman Series 1, Volume 2, there's an episode where Ultraman puts a Zombified Godzilla creature on to a rocket and sends him to space.

We need more ingenious Zombie films. Godzilla has to fight off all the undead creatures that he's killed over the last 50 years. OH MAN... How cool would that be?
I kind of figured....I wasn't mad anyways
Old 01-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #45
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

Yeah Idiocracy was pretty bad, but yet again, the movie is CALLED Idiocracy, LOL!!
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote