2. McFarlane NHL Figures/Movie Maniacs
3. DST Ultimate Capt. America
4. DST Ultimate Cyclops
5. DST Ultimate Colossus
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:39 PM   #42
riderV3
ROT Minister of Scientific Emergency Management

#1--Star Wars figures: I'm just like you Partick, tried to find all the figures and vehicles, even Pez dispenser and all that...
But my fire was put out after the ROTS movie released. Sold majority of them but still stuck with some craps...

#2--Halo figures: Started buying since the very first series then suddenly realize I don't even play the game and they took hell lotta space...Sold them for some good money on bay.

#3--Ghost Rider movie bust: one of the biggest failure of my life. That piece of junk actually cost me $65, don't know what I was thinking but when I came to my senses, it's there and I'm hating it.

#4--Robots movie figures: The Pixar movie Robots figures, that's right, I was smoking monkey fart and bought a few of them and now I don't even bother to throw them in trash...

#5--Zoid toys: Whatever that is, I don't even watch ZOID show or whatever, some kinda robotic creatures stuff. Guess I was digging the exoskeleton design and bought like 5 of them, quite big and now they're dominating my toy grave yard.
riderV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:48 PM   #43
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderV3 View Post
#1--Star Wars figures: I'm just like you Partick, tried to find all the figures and vehicles, even Pez dispenser and all that...
But my fire was put out after the ROTS movie released. Sold majority of them but still stuck with some craps...

#2--Halo figures: Started buying since the very first series then suddenly realize I don't even play the game and they took hell lotta space...Sold them for some good money on bay.

#3--Ghost Rider movie bust: one of the biggest failure of my life. That piece of junk actually cost me $65, don't know what I was thinking but when I came to my senses, it's there and I'm hating it.

#4--Robots movie figures: The Pixar movie Robots figures, that's right, I was smoking monkey fart and bought a few of them and now I don't even bother to throw them in trash...

#5--Zoid toys: Whatever that is, I don't even watch ZOID show or whatever, some kinda robotic creatures stuff. Guess I was digging the exoskeleton design and bought like 5 of them, quite big and now they're dominating my toy grave yard.
Yep, Pez too. I was stupid enough to buy those crystal ones off the Pez site for like $25.00 each only to have them insert them radomly into regular Pez cases a year later. I'm so sick of looking at Star Wars anything now that I'm thinking of selling off my Gentle Giant busts.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #44
lemonman6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

1- McFarlane Miracleman statue (big and ugly).

2- WB Store Batman FS (same as other).

3- Earth X Deathlok (he just doesn't look right anywhere I put him).

4- DST New X-Men Wolvie bust (his face look like crap).

I can't think of a 5th, I just love the rest of my stuff.
lemonman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:22 AM   #45
JSA
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Beanie babies.........100+ of the stupid damned things.
Bought as toys for my kids, and they enjoy them, but if I had
it to do over again I sure wouldn't buy them.

Aside from that:

Sideshow WETA LOTR environments.
Golden Hall, Mines of Moria, etc.

Doorstop, paperweight, or boat anchor - your choice.

JS
JSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:58 AM   #46
JasonTD
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

1. Spawn figures. Oh God, Spawn figures. I still have some of them packed away in boxes. I really need to eBay them / burn them or something.

2. Anything Final Fantasy. I bought into the gaming hype for a while and got some wall scrolls and PVC statues and stuff. I've come to my senses and have been able to sell off most of the crap to people who have yet to realize the vacant hivemind control of Final Fantasy.

3. Neon Genesis Evangelion toys. I was all into that anime for a while and bought up tons of the robots and stuff. Man do I regret having these things now, because the blister cards are practically the size of TVs.

4. Marvel Milestones She Hulk. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't. Her face is kind of goofy looking, to be honest, and I really have some regrets now that I have the awesome Bowen She Hulk statue.

5. Dreamblade, HeroClix, Mage Knight, and HorrorClix. I go through gaming phases, and I've bought into a ton of the collectible miniatures. Once the shine wears off and I no longer play anymore, I have a bunch of useless plastic taking up space that just reminds me of how much money I can't get back out of it.
JasonTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #47
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I got caught up in the Episode III hype and bought loads of StarWars toys. Now most are sold or waiting to be sold.
Plus, I used to buy almost every McFarlane Spawn figure, until I got into high-end statues. Now most of those are either being sold or given to kids.
Although, I will keep some of my favorite Spawn figs and buy a very select few. Just because they have some serious sculpting talent there.
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #48
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
I dig mine

I dig mine, too! It's one of my favorites, and it's probably the ONLY grey Hulk I'll ever own. I LOVE IT!

rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:27 AM   #49
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSA View Post
Beanie babies.........100+ of the stupid damned things.
Bought as toys for my kids, and they enjoy them, but if I had
it to do over again I sure wouldn't buy them.

Aside from that:

Sideshow WETA LOTR environments.
Golden Hall, Mines of Moria, etc.

Doorstop, paperweight, or boat anchor - your choice.

JS

What about your collection of Unicorn figurines?
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #50
rilynil

This may sound odd, but I can honestly say that I don't regret a single collectible I've ever bought. I think I have a problem.

And hey, I LIKE my Dynamic Forces Abomination bust!

rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote