Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-01-2019, 05:05 PM   #41
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Why do we love Red Sonja so much? Let's be honest, the comic doesn't break any sales records. What makes each of these statues sell out regardless of their massive edition sizes?
Bewbs
Old 04-01-2019, 05:06 PM   #42
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Why do we love Red Sonja so much? Let's be honest, the comic doesn't break any sales records. What makes each of these statues sell out regardless of their massive edition sizes?
Hot Chick
Red Head
Cool Medieval Statue
Cool Weapons
Hot Chick

It's just a really good design ;p Also I just have a "cool medieval ----" part of my statue collection which is just cool medieval statues so stuff like this or COTD that I have no connection too are actually more likely a purchase for me then say something from LOTR where I am familiar with it and am not a huge fan (I do like it, but probably wouldn't get anything outside a gimli statue). Though that oddity might just be me :< While I certainly do appreciate the hot chick I also do wish there was more fully armored stuff male/female (like you could tell the difference in full plate), maybe not exactly accurate armor but idealized since I'd prefer it to be fancy looking (like For Honor).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 05:29 PM   #43
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

A Jenny Frison based Red Sonja could be nice:
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 05:32 PM   #44
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Oh c'mon, look, it's not my fault you don't want to pony up $1200 +shipping for Athena.....and I was really trying to understand your point.

Maybe a P1 Red Sonja is easier for you to justify......what do you say? Are you in? $$$
Funny you say that, I spend the same amount and bought a leather jacket instead of Athena.But I am in for Red Sonja.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 05:38 PM   #45
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Hot Chick
Red Head
Cool Medieval Statue
Cool Weapons
Hot Chick

It's just a really good design ;p Also I just have a "cool medieval ----" part of my statue collection which is just cool medieval statues so stuff like this or COTD that I have no connection too are actually more likely a purchase for me then say something from LOTR where I am familiar with it and am not a huge fan (I do like it, but probably wouldn't get anything outside a gimli statue). Though that oddity might just be me :< While I certainly do appreciate the hot chick I also do wish there was more fully armored stuff male/female (like you could tell the difference in full plate), maybe not exactly accurate armor but idealized since I'd prefer it to be fancy looking (like For Honor).
I'm with you on all counts. Actually, I saw a PvC For Honour statue on AmiAmi - Female Warden, but it looked way too generic to be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Funny you say that, I spend the same amount and bought a leather jacket instead of Athena.But I am in for Red Sonja.
Great
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 06:22 PM   #46
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Hot Chick
Red Head
Cool Medieval Statue
Cool Weapons
Hot Chick

Let the hype begin! This will be exciting!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	61a56446b6d0229d-600x338.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	122383   Click image for larger version

Name:	RS32Batistacov.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	122384   Click image for larger version

Name:	3391476-2382714947-12355.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	122385   Click image for larger version

Name:	3467716-8250739238-qeen_.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	122386   Click image for larger version

Name:	DzXPHOMWkAAPAFL.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	122387  

Click image for larger version

Name:	RS19BatistaCover.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	122388   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red_Sonja_wallpaper_12.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	122389  
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #47
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Personality and story
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #48
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Character, cool design, kick ass lady, and hot chick. That's why!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:21 PM   #49
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Character design. I'll never play Overwatch, but a Prime 1 Tracer statue? Got my attention.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #50
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I'm with you on all counts. Actually, I saw a PvC For Honour statue on AmiAmi - Female Warden, but it looked way too generic to be interesting.
Don't know of that one and I couldn't find it.... but for example this rendering of Apollyon is right up my alley. The statue didn't come out quite as nice but for a game collector's edition it's actually quite nice (and now dirt cheap as well :P)

dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote