Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 06-21-2011, 05:18 PM   #41
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
He can't possibly be for real in that can he? Maybe he thought that would be a funny bit and that's all there is to it. I'd be really surprised if he really actually does that. There's no way even the best inker could do anything but a completely hacked job inking while driving.
At a minimum he is videoing himself while driving.
Looking into a handheld device instead of the road.
CessnaDriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #42
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Stidham View Post
Please write to DC comic and tell them that you will boycott the new Hawk and Dove Comic until they replace Rob Liefeld as inker - watch the video for my reason why http://youtu.be/HZ9hjJabvaI

He seam proud of his stupidity in the video
Are you for real? Are you on a one woman crusade to stop Rob Liefield and only Rob Liefield? This is the second website I come to today with you expecting the world to boycott his work if his publishers don't bow to your demands. How many more sites are you littering with this soapbox preaching of yours?

Yeah, it was a stupid, foolish, idiotic stunt to pull. Yeah, he should probably be given proper sh!t for it. However, he's far from the only jackass out there on the roads doing stupid crap while they drive. Are you going to track every idiot out there and demand that their bosses all fire them as well? Get a life.

Besides, after decades of irate comic book fans whining and complaining about Liefield's art and him still managing to get loads of work, do you really believe that you, with your holy cross of motoring vengeance and a nasty e-mail to DC are going to convince anyone that he should be put out of a job?

You are one seriously deluded person to think that you have that much power over a major publishing corporation, let alone all the members of every site you choose to spam on the subject. You must have a lot of time on your hands to dedicate so much time to a fruitless cause.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #43
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKni9hT View Post
Are you for real? Are you on a one woman crusade to stop Rob Liefield and only Rob Liefield? This is the second website I come to today with you expecting the world to boycott his work if his publishers don't bow to your demands. How many more sites are you littering with this soapbox preaching of yours?

Yeah, it was a stupid, foolish, idiotic stunt to pull. Yeah, he should probably be given proper sh!t for it. However, he's far from the only jackass out there on the roads doing stupid crap while they drive. Are you going to track every idiot out there and demand that their bosses all fire them as well? Get a life.

Besides, after decades of irate comic book fans whining and complaining about Liefield's art and him still managing to get loads of work, do you really believe that you, with your holy cross of motoring vengeance and a nasty e-mail to DC are going to convince anyone that he should be put out of a job?

You are one seriously deluded person to think that you have that much power over a major publishing corporation, let alone all the members of every site you choose to spam on the subject. You must have a lot of time on your hands to dedicate so much time to a fruitless cause.
dude relax,,,,take it easy and take deep breaths
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #44
DarkKni9hT

I'm relaxed, boony. No problem. Just astounded that this one person has taken it upon herself to rid the world of Rob Liefield. Not that I'd miss him personally if he never drew another line, but that's beside the point. There's just got to be better and much more important things to put all that energy into is all I'm saying.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:00 PM   #45
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

nah i hear ya....just be easy bro,....lol i pictured you punching the keyboard while typing that
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #46
DarkKni9hT

God no!! I type stuff like that so I don't punch my keyboard.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #47
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
He should just stick with doing the original pencils while driving; he might hit a pothole and accidentally draw something remotely decent.

He can't draw while driving, there is no where to put the light box, so he has to ink.
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #48
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
dude relax,,,,take it easy and take deep breaths
seriously...
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #49
samhain88
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito1978 View Post
believe it or not, i actually am waiting for a commission from him. he's stopped replying to emails. i may have to out him in the art forum.
Dude, he did the same thing to me. Kept me waiting for almost a year, then got mad at me when I wanted an update. He Said he would ban me from his forum if I brought up late commissions or not responding. I wouldn't trust him. Get your money back.
samhain88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #50
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

You should call a news station or local paper and have them feature it!!!
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote