Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #41
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Where did you see an ES of 2750? Sheesh! This is a pretty awesome looking statue. If I can get it in the USA, I will try my best to get it.
First page
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #42
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix v.2.0 View Post
Unknown company with no website, no FB or any other info besides this thread and the on the freak boards.
Yes that has me worried a bit.As long as I am not exchanging money for it I am good at this stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Pre-ordered with BBTS. I am a huge fan of vampires and werewolves. Hopefully the production pieces look as good as the prototype.
Yeah me too.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #43
spikelee
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Thanks spike do you guys have a website?when is ti going to be available to pre order?
We are only responsible for Design, relegated design and production to Snowman, the feedback information from Snowman is the site still in upgrading, I will release to friends who loved them on the first time, of course they have other work without my participation.

This is their shopping website:snowmantoy.taobao.com
Asia agent:www.bbicn.com/productShow.asp?id=9354
And other:Hongkong Taiwan Japan Thailand Indonesia have related information
spikelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:02 PM   #44
spikelee
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
$399? Hell.
Doing some quick math... let's say $440 shipped to Europe, and adding VATS... it's around $550 delivered. Dam.
In many places I known that pricing is $329.9, and by consulting the dealer, your reservations can bring you bigger privilege.

About the problem of pricing, I asked Snowman, official pricing actually is $329.9, and clearly tell me reservation will be preferential, if the price is very expensive, it should be a proxy problem.... only to find more channels to buy, and I believe Snowman will gradually improve in the future.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #45
spikelee
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix v.2.0 View Post
Hopefully this Chinese company has nothing to do with Syco Collectibles.
This was totally an original design, which not relevant to any other. At first I just wanted to design a distinctive vampire image, inspired by Holy Scripture and according to the legend, I chose the role: Cain.

In Holy Scripture, as the first murderer in the history of mankind, because jealousy, it cruelly killed his own Brother Abel, let the blood dyed the ground red, and brought death to human beings. If going on with deeper understanding, you can also found that he was trying to deceive God! After exposure, he was also very good for bargaining! God is so kind that gave Cain a sign, promising that he would be avenged if he were killed.

Therefore I emphasized on his cruelness, and power to force human to lethal death easily! He was not the traditional beautiful vampire image, you can see sinister and cunning on his face, looked into his eyes will make you feel like engulfed by darkness, unable to breathe.

Finally the definition I gave to Cain is the perfect interpretation of power and evil, I wish you will enjoy the vampire king image I designed, of course, thanks to Sculpt of David Walker.

It can be said that this series design were all expanded around the Holy Scripture, including the following "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse", there are many design still in communication with Snowman.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #46
spikelee
Frackin!

The feedback information Snowman gave to me was 2750 embryo production has been completed, and every embryo was carefully checked by quality inspection personnel, the pick-up work is painting, Snowman ensures that every product has been checked by more than 2 professional personnel before going out of the factory, ensure every one that comes to purchaser is boutique, this is totally what I was more at ease.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	80804
Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	80805

Thickly dotted on a floor...
Old 10-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #47
Vracula
Jedi Order

Thanks Spike, hopefully more retailers pick up yr piece.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #48
travis
A.I.M.

I would have this guy go up against Conan
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #49
Vracula
Jedi Order

any update on this piece?
Old 04-12-2014, 03:44 AM   #50
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Retailers here in EU have him on preorder, expected to arrive 23 April 2014.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote