Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-29-2016, 01:35 PM   #41
Redpower
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Where are you guys getting all your prices? Darkness was $1500 SGD....$1350 if you are a prestige member. Hulk should only be around $1050 SGD...maybe a little more due to size. But, the reverse could be true as it is a traditional sculpt. It could be $990 SGD just with a little pricier shipping due to dimensions of box.

Yeh thing so as well, first hulk was huge too but same price as others... we reach maybe $990 due to switch out parts and maybe $1050SGD due to big size
Redpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:44 PM   #42
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Where are you guys getting all your prices? Darkness was $1500 SGD....$1350 if you are a prestige member. Hulk should only be around $1050 SGD...maybe a little more due to size. But, the reverse could be true as it is a traditional sculpt. It could be $990 SGD just with a little pricier shipping due to dimensions of box.
All of which is possible depending on the price... We were just using Darkness as a base and putting it into Canadian lol. However, you could be correct as well m8. However, I was chatting with Troy and he mentioned that the pics don't even do the size of this thing justice. Just idle speculation till the next pics come out and we all lose out minds ... lol
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:08 PM   #43
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
It is a very exciting and captivating sculpt and concept. I think HIVE is the best in the business...I really do! Excited to see how this one turns out...but just from early pics shown so far...it is shaping up to be phenomenal!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #44
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
It is a very exciting and captivating sculpt and concept. I think HIVE is the best in the business...I really do! Excited to see how this one turns out...but just from early pics shown so far...it is shaping up to be phenomenal!
Troy said inline that he is aiming for this to be his BEST Hulk sculpt ever... If he does that, and the factory pulls it off, then this will live up to the title of Grail
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:19 PM   #45
Redpower
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide87ita View Post
Xm 1/4 scale Planet/ King hulk .....
Troy will work his magic on the beast....

Someone know what is that creature under his foot ?
Redpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:22 PM   #46
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
Troy said inline that he is aiming for this to be his BEST Hulk sculpt ever... If he does that, and the factory pulls it off, then this will live up to the title of Grail
You speak as if you have doubts. Come on...this is XM we are talking about. Excellence of execution! I have no doubts.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:45 PM   #47
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
If this is the same price as Darkness and you think it will be $400 with shipping then we are looking at a $2k CAD price tag with taxes.
You could maybe get more poutine than this

MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:51 PM   #48
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpower View Post
Someone know what is that creature under his foot ?
alien trex :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:17 PM   #49
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
If this is the same price as Darkness and you think it will be $400 with shipping then we are looking at a $2k CAD price tag with taxes.

After Medusa, it's hard not to consider the hefty shipping fees on these massive statues. No doubt, the Planet Hulk statue is a stunning piece. However, the shipping box will likely be even bigger and heavier than the Medusa. I imagine shipping to Canada will likely run in the $500 Cdn area. We're now slowly inching towards the cost-of-a-PF territory for shipping alone.

Now, before the I'd-gladly-pay-2k-for-XM-statues group comes out in force, the reality is that these shipping fees are astronomical.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:18 PM   #50
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I agree Loricstone. Darkness was much more intricate paint and detail wise therefore his price came out higher. XM does not inflate the price on size alone as Medusa on a hair throne coming with Lockjaw came to 1050 sgd. All the bigger statues are at that range. Thor came with a ton of switchouts (three COHs, Spinning hammer, hammer, finger point etc..) and was at that price. I am thinking Planet Hulk will be the same.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote