Hercules

Pics by Kelvin Loke:

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 05:14 AM   #42
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin Loke
P1 Alien Queen will not be in any scale but will be 2x of Sideshow Alien Queen size. Expect Wonderfest 2020
2char
Old 10-14-2019, 05:16 AM   #43
Shoo
Hercules

Old 10-14-2019, 05:50 AM   #44
Shoo
Hercules

More pics by Kelvin Loke:

Old 10-14-2019, 06:24 AM   #45
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Pansegrau
Double the trouble. As they mostly come at night, mostly….I was working mostly at night times to give the fans the second iteration of the ALIEN franchise creature design.

Here I am proud to present the ALIEN Warrior of James Cameron ́s 1986 movie ALIENS done for Prime 1 Studio.

We aimed for the best representation of this creature, which was stunningly redesigned and created by the late movie magic master Stan Winston and his team back in 1985, so that it was able to fit into Cameron ́s take on the Xenomorphs biomechanical life cycle, but also do Giger's original Oscar awarded design justice.

I dearly hope, I have done a satisfactory job in the eyes of the hardcore Xenomorph fans, as we went through a few stages during this project and looked for the best way to knock it out of the park.

Once again, praises of thanks go to the ones that deserve such at most, like surely my close family is that one. At this time in my life, my kids might wonder, if this creature might be another sibling.

Again, such a quality product, it is a huge team effort from start to end, and therefore I don´t want to hold back on giving thanks anyone who was involved in it.

Thanks to Johnny Matsumoto Pham as creative director.

Thanks to the Prime 1 Team, for the initial concept of the statue and the base.

Thanks to John Pham for administration of the project.

Thanks to Pablo Viggiano for pose supervision and adjustments.

The base, for which I drew heavy inspiration from the movie settings of the “Hadley´s Hope” colony station, was finished up by the stunning artists at Prime 1 Studio and I am so happy how it turned out. Great work team!

Many thanks to the artists at Prime 1 Studio for the technical processing of my ZBrush sculpt, the cutting and fitting of the parts to make it printable and come from the screen to the real world. Thank you!

And again, and that is dear to my heart, a huge shout out to the unsung heroes of the Prime 1 Studio paint department, as for their astonishing colour work the collectibles truly comes to life. Many, many thanks for elevating a mere digital sculpt by me to a lifelike creature. Kudos!

Many, many thanks for watching and more info will follow in short time.

Cheers!

2char.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:38 AM   #46
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Prime 1 should be very proud of their hard work this is amazing
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 07:34 AM   #47
Python
Omega Red

I'm not sure about this one now I've seen it properly. The leaning pose, the comic looking acid burn and the overly large base aren't immediately pulling me in. It might grow on me....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 10:08 AM   #48
Vader
Ghost

amazing work!!!!
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #49
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

This is how I imagined an Alien statue... just awesome...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #50
Blade3327
Nightwing

For an awkward pose like this, they should've preserved the bulkiness of the suits rather than slimming the waist and legs. Otherwise it looks like it's about to topple over from the weight of the head.

Shoot, I'm really missing the crawling pose from the teaser. That would've been a day one preorder, 1/4 or not. Been ready for months to put down a deposit on that, but I can't do it for this.

EDIT:

Eh, I'll grant that the pose and proportions look better in an official photo, head-on without exaggerated perspective (likely from a phone). Base is still weak though. They should really change it out.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote