Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #41
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
you say that like it was a one time thing....again, do you really WANT me to post all the times you mention it?

go ahead man ill entertain you...
ill give you the attention you so desperately need...
i like ya...post away
and if i say im going to delete a thread its because it shouldnt be here not because im threatining anyone....(with the exception of the gore thread that was clearly a joke)
Old 08-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #42
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

If you really want to stir things up, please go to either one of these. I'd rather talk about comic statues, comics, star wars, star trek, comic art, and jessica alba than have to moderate another political or religious thread. Brings nothing but claims of censorship from the forum, frustration for the mods, and ultimately Danny has to step in.

http://www.gop.com/
http://www.democrats.org/
Old 08-05-2006, 11:58 PM   #43
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

ryche wanted me to reopen the thread
Old 08-06-2006, 12:10 AM   #44
rychehitman
Galactus

thanks boonie!

I asked for this thread to be re-opened so I can make several things public, since the conversation was public before it was closed.

To apologize privately to boonie is not my style, if he feels that I publically slighted him.

In no way was I pointing any comments, or statements, or feelings directly towards him, and I want to publically apologize to boons if that is what he perceived from the situation.

To be more to the point, the use of the word "Sheep" was not intended to be the insult it was perceived to be, and after re-reading my post, I am big enough to see where he is coming from and admit the phrasing could have been better, and the my intention was humor and not an insult. I would have used a different barnyard animal for that.

If this thread stays open, I would gladly continue to discuss my point of view on the topic that came upo, but this single post is entirely devoted to making sure everyone understands that boonie and I are cool, but on any given day, words can be typed that can be misinterpreted, and feelings can get hurt. And If at the end of the day anyone felt attacked, provoked, disrespected, or upset by any of my words, that was NEVER my intent, and I apologize for that! I hope that my error can help others learn a lesson as well.

Now, be sure to vote in Vaultmans poll!

thanks for letting me post this here in public boonie. Will this stay open now?
Old 08-06-2006, 12:15 AM   #45
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1
Which will be followed by the "Where did Ryche go?" thread if you catch my drift.
always threatning people, people tend to do that when they have no REAL power.

modscum makes me sick
Old 08-06-2006, 12:15 AM   #46
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
thanks boonie!

I asked for this thread to be re-opened so I can make several things public, since the conversation was public before it was closed.

To apologize privately to boonie is not my style, if he feels that I publically slighted him.

In no way was I pointing any comments, or statements, or feelings directly towards him, and I want to publically apologize to boons if that is what he perceived from the situation.

To be more to the point, the use of the word "Sheep" was not intended to be the insult it was perceived to be, and after re-reading my post, I am big enough to see where he is coming from and admit the phrasing could have been better, and the my intention was humor and not an insult. I would have used a different barnyard animal for that.

If this thread stays open, I would gladly continue to discuss my point of view on the topic that came upo, but this single post is entirely devoted to making sure everyone understands that boonie and I are cool, but on any given day, words can be typed that can be misinterpreted, and feelings can get hurt. And If at the end of the day anyone felt attacked, provoked, disrespected, or upset by any of my words, that was NEVER my intent, and I apologize for that! I hope that my error can help others learn a lesson as well.

Now, be sure to vote in Vaultmans poll!

thanks for letting me post this here in public boonie. Will this stay open now?

apology accepted ryche
very stand up thing to do,i really do appreciate that
Old 08-06-2006, 12:16 AM   #47
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

very entertaning read lol
Old 08-06-2006, 12:46 AM   #48
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

couple of tools these guys are...
Old 08-06-2006, 12:50 AM   #49
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER
Someone post a picture of Boony so we can all decide if he's a sheep or a bear.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:53 AM   #50
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

ok i opened for ryche now the peanut gallery are back so ill close it back up...thanks #3 for letting me open it...and thanks again ryche for apologizing
Closed Thread