Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 12-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #41
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
If you sit on that letter u are taking a chance of being bumped.
I wouldn't think anyone who intends to keep their order will wait to return the confirmation slip.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #42
bumblecat
Kindly Asked To Leave

On that note, my understanding is FPI have been receiving return acknowledgements thick and fast, and that the first 16 are now accounted for.

I also know that FPI's customers will receive this piece before the next wave of direct order CM customers in the USA.

I really do hope everyone gets a perfect one. I don't quite buy the "wrong pallet theory", and find it more likely that some of the faults people experienced in the USA were down to a failure on CM's part to fully check all the pieces before they were shipped. That being said, it is more than likely that similar issues will be experienced this side of the Atlantic. I really hope this is not the case, but experience tells me otherwise.
bumblecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #43
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

So is this likely to ship before Christmas?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #44
bumblecat
Kindly Asked To Leave

If you mean, is it likely to ship from China before Xmas, then I expect it will if it hasn't done so already.

If you mean, will this ship to you before Xmas, then I expect no, it will not. I don't think there is enough time for it to arrive, and clear customs, and ship out. I think there are only 15 working days left. I am sure the possibility is there, but I would say more likely the second or third week in January.

Though it would be great to have before Xmas, waiting an extra 2 or 3 weeks isn't that painful once you know for sure when a piece is arriving.
bumblecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #45
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
We have a first batch contender!
Tril! What this could possibly mean? I mean when the firs batch get to be shipped?
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #46
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Yeah apologize! I did not read B's comment!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:02 AM   #47
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I have still yet to speak to Ann-Marie. I don't know how you guys managed to do so.
Everytime I phone she's unavailable. That's after receiving the 'third degree' from the sales assistant.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:47 AM   #48
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

DAMN!!!!!! Just got off the phone to FPI now, the women I spoke to confirmed their getting 16 in the initial batch and guess what number I am...........yep no.17 still she said there are 3 people in front of me yet to confirm their order so there's still hope...
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:49 AM   #49
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
I have still yet to speak to Ann-Marie. I don't know how you guys managed to do so.
Everytime I phone she's unavailable. That's after receiving the 'third degree' from the sales assistant
been having trouble T? I must admit it's been a chore getting through to them this was the 4th time I tried, before no one was answering
Old 12-05-2008, 12:12 PM   #50
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblecat View Post
For anyone not already aware, FPI have 16 of these coming in for their first allocation.

Only those who have returned their signed acceptance letter by the date the pieces physically arrive will be charged and sent the piece. If the first 16 have all returned their letters (and pay for it) then number 17 will not receive one in the first allocation. If however number 4 has not returned the letter, and number 17 has, number 17 will convert.

This is only speculation on my part but, I imagine that FPI might cancel any orders if they do not receive the letter back, or at least some confirmation people are still interested.

I don't know when the second allocation is due.

It would seem that CM have really gone for it on producing as many as possible.
let's hope that happens then