Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #501
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
It makes sense in theory but one would have to question why he would do such a thing knowing his brother resided in the camp in addition to those he'd be seeking retribution against.
But this is also the same guy who cut off his own hand so he may not have been in his right mind to even think of his brother.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #502
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
But this is also the same guy who cut off his own hand so he may not have been in his right mind to even think of his brother.
His brother was also going out in the woods by himself hunting for food. He probably figured his brother was tough enough and smart enough to get out of game unharmed.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #503
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I thought the zombies smelled them and went up the mountain. There was one zombie that managed to get up there before. These are probably the smartest zombies ever as well. They seem to be alerted by sound, smell, and just live people more than any other zombies in past movies.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #504
sleepindeath
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley76 View Post
I think they are setting up Merle as the "Governor" character. You know a "hand for hand" type thing...
That would be interesting and build alot of character depth. I just hope we see the prison and Tyrese.
sleepindeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #505
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
It makes sense in theory but one would have to question why he would do such a thing knowing his brother resided in the camp in addition to those he'd be seeking retribution against.
True, but it's very possible that he saw them drive up in the van (after all it did disappear) and therefore knew his brother wasn't in the camp.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #506
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
True, but it's very possible that he saw them drive up in the van (after all it did disappear) and therefore knew his brother wasn't in the camp.
Good point, because I had the same thought as Scott about this. Although if he saw his brother in the city with the guys responsible for leaving him handcuffed on the roof, I don't think he'd just leave him with them stranded in the city.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #507
Justin
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
There could have been a sliding door separating the back of the truck from the drivers area. It would have been real easy for him to lure them onto the truck, slide the door closed, and then get out and slide down the back door, assuming there were no other zombies around the truck.

To me that would be the logical answer instead of they just walked up there. I mean how else could that many zombies get up to the top of the hill or even know to climb the hill to get at the camp?

But then again would he release them on the camp where his brother is also staying?
It didn't look like there was a sliding door, i'll have to check when i get home but i'm sure the truck was just all open inside and had very easy access to the drivers seat?

They are walkers, they could have been following Glenn from when he drove the car back to camp with the alarm going off? You can see the city in the background of where the camp site is in a lot of shots and they look insanly close, was just a matter of time until some of that city full of zombies came across their path i think?

I guess we will find out over the next two ep's
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #508
Marvelito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I thought the zombies smelled them and went up the mountain. There was one zombie that managed to get up there before. These are probably the smartest zombies ever as well. They seem to be alerted by sound, smell, and just live people more than any other zombies in past movies.
I wasn't surprised that so many made it up there, they had set up that one that made it up there already. If they're able to climb ladders and fences, going up a mountain is not a stretch. Plus they didn't run right up there, I'm sure it took them time to make their way up. And with all the noise, and the fires etc. It was like the welcome sign was lit up.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #509
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Tell you what, if I were in their situation I'd try and find a boat to setup in the middle of that quarry. Safest place to be would be on water IMO. Just being in the woods and away from civilization isn't enough.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #510
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Entertainment Weekly had a big article on it, calling it the best new show on tv. Spoilers from the article, read at own risk:

-6th episode will not end on a cliff-hanger
-Merle will not be seen in the last two episdoes
-The Rick, Lori, and Shane story line will be further explored next season. It will play out longer than the comic. Kirkman has said that the storyline between the three may not end as the comic did.
-Darabont likes the characters Michonne and Tyreese a lot from the comic book
-Does have intentions of getting to the prison
-Darabont can't wait to get to the Governor. As to talk of Merle being the Governor, Darabont's comment: " Really? Interesting. I'm saying nothing."
-a big secret gets whispered in Rick's ear during the finale.

-
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote