IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:31 PM   #502
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
brace yourselves for forps' victory novel
When Forps sees that he was right again, hes going to go take the lunch money of 50 hypers and tubers just for the fun of it, while high fiving a bunch of casuals that show promise of an artsy eye along the way!

I get why people find him abrasive, and I dont think most actually get his humor either. But behind all the bravado, he makes a lot of good points.

Nearmint, I think I am in on this one too. I found it curious on first glance, and it just kept drawing me in.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 06:01 PM   #503
SONICobra
Batman

i find anyone who talks in third person immediately hilarious but i cant deal with those posts that take up the entire screen - i cant do it forps!

ordered btw, had some reward points about to expire so now is the time
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 06:16 PM   #504
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
ordered btw
Same, threw $150 in rewards at it...now it's like a cheaper PF
Old 05-17-2024, 07:16 PM   #505
Forps is back
The Avengers

Wait. So Forps was ONCE AGAIN right? That crazy bast...d has indeed the best "eye" in the hobby combining the unique ability to instantly recognize artistic value and to estimate possible commercial success.

Forps is something like a real life LLM having a database of 39 trillion wikipedia articles inside his head from a wide span of subjects covering politics, history, art, sports, science, showbiz, nearly everything.

Yo know it and i know it (Skip Bayless-style). Oh and Skip! Lebron is the GOAT. Boomers and guys @ their 35-40s idolize Jordan, a glorified volume shooter. TRUE hoopers know though that Lebron IS the GOAT. Jordan played against plumbers and guys working as bouncers to earn some extra money back then. Lebron could end being the 1st scorer (already did it), the 3rd in assists (!!!!) and top 20 in rebounds. He has the HIGHEST basketball IQ ever being a "reincarnation" of Magic Johnson. He is the quintessential basketball player. CASUALS and AVERAGE JOES idolize Jordan who would shoot 500 shots per night and wouldn't pass to his mother. Jordan, a glorified volume shooter playing against scrubs.

Basketball lesson delivered by Forps.

PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.

Close the thread and move on.

Forps has spoken (Mandalorian-style).
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 07:21 PM   #506
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
Close the thread and move on.
Don't you want us to keep discussing and indulging in a masterpiece such as this?
Old 05-17-2024, 07:23 PM   #507
Forps is back
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Don't you want us to keep discussing and indulging in a masterpiece such as this?
Hmmmm....You are right, IcedDog. Keep the thread open, this is a masterpiece
Old 05-17-2024, 09:45 PM   #508
Bubblegun
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

It’s probably just me but this third person talking.
Freaking Stupid long posting person is
irritating. Everyone is different, enjoying the hobby.
Enjoy the day.
Forps..
Bubblegun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 10:02 PM   #509
Forps is back
The Avengers

Guys, this having the crazy high (for you though, Forps was, once again, spot on) ES of 1500 is also an ominous sign of things or better said of doom to come for Sideshow's competition.

Sideshow is clearly outselling competition by a factor of 5x or even 6x. ALONE. And we're talking her competitors as a whole!!!!

2024 Sideshow is a different beast. All of her new pieces (bar Elektra and Batman) are excellent sculpts and their edition sizes are good bearing in mind the difficult market situation and that her competitors are struggling.

1500 for Wolverine, 875 for Batman vs Joker Diorama, 1250 for new Spiderman PFF, 2200 for Batgirl, 1075 for the 2 Hulks, 2000 for Red Sonja.

Taking also into account price points, i can bet that Sideshow alone outsells the totality of her competition (bar maybe Blitzway) during 2024 by a factor of 5x.

This doesn't bode well for other companies and they should adjust asap.

Just imagine Sideshow announcing a 1/3 Harley sculpted by Godbottle. KOs handed, left and right.

Sideshow is cleaning the mess, mopping the floor and preparing to end, ONCE AND FOR ALL, the discussion about the best company. It has always been Sideshow along with Infinity Stud, ECC and Blitzway.

Now Sideshow please get in touch with Blitzway that keeps Prime1 relevant these days, sign a deal with Blitzway for movie pieces (the segment where Sideshow lacks) and let's end the farce that started ~ 10y ago with the emergence of XM and Prime1.

Sideshow is not kidding, guys. She is clearly following what the doctor, Forps, prescribed ~1y ago and she is currently KOing the competition.
Old 05-17-2024, 10:18 PM   #510
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
brace yourselves for forps' victory novel
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post

great ....
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote