Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-27-2015, 03:44 AM   #501
c_u_bye
Frackin!

I was on simply toys all day, came up at 13:18AEST, I placed in cart and paid on PayPal, recieved a phone call for a couple of mins, paypal sent me back to simply toys to confirm and it was sold out before 13:27AEST
c_u_bye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:05 AM   #502
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_u_bye View Post
I was on simply toys all day, came up at 13:18AEST, I placed in cart and paid on PayPal, recieved a phone call for a couple of mins, paypal sent me back to simply toys to confirm and it was sold out before 13:27AEST
Not that in matters, but your time might be off. My confirmation says 10:30.52 Singapore time and I am pretty much the last one to order because by the time I paid, the page load and says sold out...
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:03 AM   #503
kenshi8
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Is bigbadtoystore.com going to have this?
kenshi8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:46 AM   #504
AC_808
Hercules

Yes it will. But you dont know if you'll get an email or not from them to tell you when.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:05 AM   #505
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

BBTS does send out pre-order alerts to customers with accounts. I usually get two different types: new pre-order listing announcements for specific items based on if you have ordered similar products in that line or of the character and a pre-order notification of the most recent batch of general items. Specific item notifications get sent out roughly 30 min to an hour, listing for the latest batch could be a couple of days. The way XM statues sell you could miss the pre-order window waiting for an e-mail notification.
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:42 AM   #506
firefly76
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Simply Toys sent me a email after the preorder. I was scared that I didn't get the statue when I saw this. It was a email stating that I was overcharged and that they were sorry that it happened and gave me the statue at the member price. Pretty cool
firefly76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:50 AM   #507
krlitros
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [REDACTED] View Post
I edited Auggy's photo with corrections to the forehead and neck line.

Some reference images also.
XM stated that they are aware of this problems and they are working on it. Cool!!

https://www.facebook.com/xmstudios/p...type=1&theater
krlitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:02 PM   #508
wanderlai
The Tick

I'm stuck at 3 XM statues through ST. I need 2 more to do early preordering. I fear I can't get to the 5 before it gets to the point they won't have any available to po to the masses....barnacles. I want Thor and Cable but those preorders will be crazy.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:36 PM   #509
krlitros
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
I'm stuck at 3 XM statues through ST. I need 2 more to do early preordering. I fear I can't get to the 5 before it gets to the point they won't have any available to po to the masses....barnacles. I want Thor and Cable but those preorders will be crazy.
Same boat here but with 4!!
krlitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 01:26 PM   #510
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
Better shape than me. I only have 1 on PO with ST. It'll be a while before I'm near early preordering with them. But like you're saying, if it gets to the point where early POs take up all of their stock, it might soon become impossible to get to that point.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote