This thread rocks! 25 26.32%
I like Marvelboi a little more since this all started 4 4.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #511
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Ah you love me... I think a total of 3 people actually like me on here... I moved up 1 since Lee started posting...
Extra poll option added for you Mike

Sadly everyone who has voted can't retroactively vote on it
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #512
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

pass the popcorn.
MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #513
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactus View Post
Because I'd rather it bother you that I'm here
It bothers me that a moderator on a board that I PAY FOR takes sides and keeps a topic open that the original poster asked to be locked just so he can continue to take personal attacks against that member. That bothers me.

Personally, I don't really know you Galactus, of the 7 years that I have been on this board, I don't know your first name, the only thing I know about you is that you live in New York and you like to bash certain members of this forum. Oh and you read at a high school level at 6, have 3 pattens and have a Mensa IQ.
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #514
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Tell you what, as soon as you and everyone else pay ME to watch over you, I'll work on my customer service skills. But seeing as I DON'T get paid for anything and volunteer my time to make sure you have a place to complain about me and this spot you hang out in, I think I'll get involved in any discussion I want to.

And yes, you can leave anytime you like
Does EVERYONE have to pay you - or can this be a case by case basis?
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #515
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
It bothers me that a moderator on a board that I PAY FOR takes sides and keeps a topic open that the original poster asked to be locked just so he can continue to take personal attacks against that member. That bothers me.

Personally, I don't really know you Galactus, of the 7 years that I have been on this board, I don't know your first name, the only thing I know about you is that you live in New York and you like to bash certain members of this forum. Oh and you read at a high school level at 6, have 3 pattens and have a Mensa IQ.
You don't HAVE to pay to be on this site. You pay because you want the be able to sell things, so YOU can make money.

This is a discussion that MANY people feel inclined to participate in, including you. If no one says anything, the thread goes away.

If you don't know my first name (it's Drew by the way), that's your fault as MANY, MANY, MANY people know what my name is because I am the last person to try and hide my identity on this site.

And when did I ever say that stuff about my IQ, patents or being a member of Mensa?? I think you're referring to your idol Lee
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #516
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Does EVERYONE have to pay you - or can this be a case by case basis?
In theory, my "customer" service skills only need to be improved (or exist) for customers, yes? So I guess that means it can only be on a case by case basis (whomever pays gets the improved skills)
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #517
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
In theory, my "customer" service skills only need to be improved (or exist) for customers, yes? So I guess that means it can only be on a case by case basis (whomever pays gets the improved skills)
Doug - what if I am a patron here?
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #518
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
You don't HAVE to pay to be on this site. You pay because you want the be able to sell things, so YOU can make money.

This is a discussion that MANY people feel inclined to participate in, including you. If no one says anything, the thread goes away.

If you don't know my first name (it's Drew by the way), that's your fault as MANY, MANY, MANY people know what my name is because I am the last person to try and hide my identity on this site.

And when did I ever say that stuff about my IQ, patents or being a member of Mensa?? I think you're referring to your idol Lee
I thought it was from you, my apologies. Lee is not my Idol, I just don't think he should be bashed by a moderator.

Just in case you forgot the definition of a moderator, here it is just for you:

Definition of MODERATOR
: one who arbitrates : mediator
: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as
a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body
b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting
c : the chairman of a discussion group

No where in there does it say that you can be a d!ck or asshole to members that you don't like.

You are absolutely correct, I paid to sell things on the board, but I also paid to help support the board. Just like when I purchased items through comicstatues.com - Just like when I click on the banner ads to help pay for the maintence of the board. Your getting paid or not paid is not my issue, you are still my customer service agent here, and again, I am personally offended that you have such an agenda against certain people.
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #519
KJ_81
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito1978 View Post
And the meal analogy above doesn’t work because the Batfan ordered 5 main courses not one soup, one salad, etc. Imagine if he has 5 people he wants to feed – why should he have to pay for the 3 dishes if he ordered 5 plates. It was the restaurant that told him to go away – he wasn’t the one that called off the deal first.
I don't think your interpretation of the analogy works either, really. (Damn these analogies!)

Lee apparently never told Tim that it was an all or nothing deal.

I got the impression from one of his posts that Lee thought that was obvious, but without specifically telling the artist that, it's meaningless.
KJ_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #520
KJ_81
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog07 View Post
I told him to take a break and collect himself -- hopefully that is all that is going on.
He's collecting himself?

Is that going to lead to another of these threads when he has a bad experience with himself?
KJ_81 is offline   Reply With Quote