Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 02-21-2006, 07:46 PM   #511
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler777
That would be Gold..
And it would Piss Vince off to no unreal end...

That angle would be money!

Especially if he convinces Benoit to come to TNA as well as Jericho!

Bret has a lot of pull with the Canadians!

They should throw $500,000 his way and see what he can bring with him!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #512
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
That angle would be money!

Especially if he convinces Benoit to come to TNA as well as Jericho!

Bret has a lot of pull with the Canadians!

They should throw $500,000 his way and see what he can bring with him!
They need to get the hell out of Orlando... The TNA show reminds me alot of the old saturday night show on TBS with WCW... and how horrible they were... They need to go somewhere else... and loose Mike Tenay... I thought he was horrible on Nitro.. and I think he is horrible on Impact...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:22 PM   #513
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
How about an angle where he throws the plaque in the trash! That would be fun!
all the bret getting screwed during the HOF induction or he hitman screwing vince back angles about the HOF induction are funny but wouldnt happen

vince doesnt hold anhting sacred - except for maybe HIS company - i think he respects the legacies of great wrestlers ( even if he never signed them or got screwed by them or w/e ) and i dont think he would ruin the wwe HOF b using it as a current storyline work

i beleive bret is also in the same category in the respect that he hold tradition high and i doubt he would use this as a way to get back at vince - alot of ppl wouldnt like it - (myself included) - bret became who is he remebered for b/c of wwf - for him to use the HOF as a way of getting back at vince would just be kinda a slap in the face to all the pl that where fans of his during his era

i do think bret will leave for tna after the HOF induction but i doubt eihter him or vince will tarnish te ceremony by doing something to work it into a "screwed" storline
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:24 PM   #514
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

also with all the possibilities of what we can se in 40 days at the big dance anyone think about srprise returns or something ? maybe brock ? granted these are always longshots and ussually known before it happens but ow cool would it be to see master out there talking about how no one can break te master lock and out comes brock and obliterates him
Old 02-21-2006, 08:24 PM   #515
Daywalker

and lastly ryche ..... ur cocatars are hysterical
Old 02-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #516
rychehitman
Galactus

Well...CK has his panties in a bunch...but I have a few more coming!

Yeah, I agree..Bret won't tarnish the ceremony, or the HOF induction...he is doing it for his fans!!!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:20 PM   #517
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Well...CK has his panties in a bunch...but I have a few more coming!

Yeah, I agree..Bret won't tarnish the ceremony, or the HOF induction...he is doing it for his fans!!!
You do realize the ceremony is on Aril 1st.I still say its another screw job on Brett.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:52 PM   #518
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
You do realize the ceremony is on Aril 1st.I still say its another screw job on Brett.
ok heres the scoop on the REAL stry - bret gets word of the idea to screw him at the awards ceremony via statueforum.com nand says to himself "damn vince ill get u!!!" armed with the coca-vision that allows him to know vince will screw him at the HOF ceremony he embarks on a plan to screw vince first - at the ceremony just as vince prepares to hit an unsuspecting bret with the hof plack down pops none other then the BLUE BLAZER to save bret - bret then goes on to rip off his tux and display his tna shirt underneath - hitman along with the blueblazer roceed to stomp away at vince - shane come running out to aid his pops but is taken out by HBK who gives a nod to bret - what does this mean ??? they are in it togheter to get vince back for screwing them both - HBK wants forgivenss from bret and this is his perfect way to do it - with shane out of commishon and vince getting beaten to hell linda comes running out to try and convince bret to stop - hitman seems to go along - but then grabs linda and slams her down and locks her into the sharpshooter - laughing while linda screeches in pain bret flips off the fans that are booing - ion the mean time blueblazer goes to the ring and gets a mic - returns to bret and hold it to brets mouth - bret goes on to tell the fans that boo to go F@ck themselves and the fans that are cheering to beat the booing fans - with that - out runs steph ( adjusting her shirt as though it was put on in a hurry ) and grabs the mic outta brets hand - she says somethgn that cant be heard and bret releases linda - bret stands upa nd looks at steph - she glares back with a deer in the head lights look and backs away - bret then lunges toward her and bends her over - lifts her skirt adn proceeds to nail her with the "shocker" - she fights for a few seconds and out comes HHH - but HBK again steps in and nails hunter wiht sweet chin music - the attn then goes back to steph who begins to start smiling and going along wiht bret gesture - after a few mometns steph grabs the mic and says " hunter i got a surprise for u ..... this baby is brets !!!!! " with that bret, blue blazer, HBK and steph all walk out and appear on tna next week
Old 02-21-2006, 09:54 PM   #519
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker
ok heres the scoop on the REAL stry - bret gets word of the idea to screw him at the awards ceremony via statueforum.com nand says to himself "damn vince ill get u!!!" armed with the coca-vision that allows him to know vince will screw him at the HOF ceremony he embarks on a plan to screw vince first - at the ceremony just as vince prepares to hit an unsuspecting bret with the hof plack down pops none other then the BLUE BLAZER to save bret - bret then goes on to rip off his tux and display his tna shirt underneath - hitman along with the blueblazer roceed to stomp away at vince - shane come running out to aid his pops but is taken out by HBK who gives a nod to bret - what does this mean ??? they are in it togheter to get vince back for screwing them both - HBK wants forgivenss from bret and this is his perfect way to do it - with shane out of commishon and vince getting beaten to hell linda comes running out to try and convince bret to stop - hitman seems to go along - but then grabs linda and slams her down and locks her into the sharpshooter - laughing while linda screeches in pain bret flips off the fans that are booing - ion the mean time blueblazer goes to the ring and gets a mic - returns to bret and hold it to brets mouth - bret goes on to tell the fans that boo to go F@ck themselves and the fans that are cheering to beat the booing fans - with that - out runs steph ( adjusting her shirt as though it was put on in a hurry ) and grabs the mic outta brets hand - she says somethgn that cant be heard and bret releases linda - bret stands upa nd looks at steph - she glares back with a deer in the head lights look and backs away - bret then lunges toward her and bends her over - lifts her skirt adn proceeds to nail her with the "shocker" - she fights for a few seconds and out comes HHH - but HBK again steps in and nails hunter wiht sweet chin music - the attn then goes back to steph who begins to start smiling and going along wiht bret gesture - after a few mometns steph grabs the mic and says " hunter i got a surprise for u ..... this baby is brets !!!!! " with that bret, blue blazer, HBK and steph all walk out and appear on tna next week
So in that long story Im the Blue Blazer right.

Oh and as for HBK.Jennety gets his revenge next Monday.Watch.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #520
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I just finished RAW and all I can say is....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HHH wins the triple threat! How F'n boring is that. I'll pass on a HHH Vs. Cena main event at Mania. Give me a break.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote