Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-01-2006, 03:03 PM   #511
Andy Bergholtz
Sculptor
Sculptor

Yeah, I'm not feelin' the "Claire is hot" vibe either... She's still waaaay too young. The whole lusting-over-kids trend has really disturbed me lately... Grown men oogling over Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen Twins, and chicks like Claire/Cheerleader... Are there not enough "women" in Hollywood to lust over?

To each his own I suppose.

(if the members who are posting about how hot she is are just teenagers themselves, then that's a different story, please disregard my post ).

Last edited by Andy Bergholtz; 11-01-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Andy Bergholtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:55 PM   #512
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1 View Post
Nobody asked you. I went back and checked.
no you didn't 'cause if you did you notice that me and kirt were talking i don't remeber you being part of the conversation...
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:57 PM   #513
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
A pic of the actress, Hayden Panettiere, from just 5 years ago! Sorry, she's still in the "cute" stage for at least for the next couple of years...

yeah from remeber the titans, she played the tomboy daughter of the white coach...
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:20 PM   #514
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Haha it's not tearing ppl in half that's her only power. She's just quite strong and visceral. They mentioned that there were ppl with limbs ripped off and others cut in half like we've seen. As if Wolverine has never done that before in a berserker rage...
Wolverine does have that flip that can be switched in the heat of battle where he can tear somebody in half. But he still cares about things that matter like other people. This bad Nikki character is just a bad seed period... At least so far. She set up her own husband for a murder wrap and doesn't seem to care about anything except maybe Micah (her kid). But, like I said, what if he ticks her off just the wrong way. She seems that unstable to me, at least based on the way they've written her character so far...Just my opinion...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #515
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptguy View Post
Yes, I know Hiro couldn't get the car started. That comment was in response to someone who asked how Hiro's friend knew where Hiro was-I said he went back to the rented car (knowing Hiro can't drive)and Hiro just happened to be there . Looks like I was right about Dark Nikki stealing, killing, and setting up DL. I think Claire's "biological parents" are shills hired by her father (glasses guy).
100% agreement....
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #516
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
A pic of the actress, Hayden Panettiere, from just 5 years ago! Sorry, she's still in the "cute" stage for at least for the next couple of years...

didn't know she was THAT young... thanks for throwing the rock in my bycicle chain!
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #517
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
didn't know she was THAT young... thanks for throwing the rock in my bycicle chain!
Do you feel like you need to go take a 'Silkwood' shower?
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:38 PM   #518
Tattoo-S
Mrs. Wookie~'Venger's Girl~GORE Princess~Silly Sister~Beast Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Bah. Anyone not anorexic these days is considered chunky.

She looks great.
I bet ALL women Love you....LOL
Tattoo-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:43 PM   #519
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post

Oh snap I thought she was legal!!! I didn't know she was only 17. She's still hot but now I feel bad. Not too bad but still bad.

1 more year and she's fair game.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:53 PM   #520
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
Wolverine does have that flip that can be switched in the heat of battle where he can tear somebody in half. But he still cares about things that matter like other people. This bad Nikki character is just a bad seed period... At least so far. She set up her own husband for a murder wrap and doesn't seem to care about anything except maybe Micah (her kid). But, like I said, what if he ticks her off just the wrong way. She seems that unstable to me, at least based on the way they've written her character so far...Just my opinion...
Going berserk isn't exactly something you can turn on and off. And while I do agree he does care for sure, that's his more "humane" side of him. The other is fueled by pure primal instinct. Like when the "NEW" FF battled the old FF, Wolverine sliced off Ben's face and then reverted back to himself noticing what he had just done. I'm just saying, we can't totally write off her character just yet. Wolverine has done some pretty nasty things even when he wasn't going nuts in order for his survival. He's even killed women and such. But they were bad nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-S View Post
100% agreement....
And like I quoted Sculptguy, I thought everyone knew they were shills since at the end, they asked if there was anything else they could do for the father and that it went well. I don't see how it could have seemed like, "hmmm do you think????..."
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote