Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-11-2016, 05:02 PM   #5191
nfl6771
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thank You very much Alex!!
nfl6771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:49 AM   #5192
DarkKlaw
Frackin!

Thank you for the responses Alex.
DarkKlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #5193
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Any chance we will see Rey PF at NY ?
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #5194
FJC
Midnighter

Hi Alex! I've got a question regarding the possible variant green Phoenix PF. If sideshow is able to release a green variant, would it come with the 2 portraits that are offered with the EX Dark Phoenix PF? This was done when the EX variant classic Sabretoooth PF was released (the EX was offered with 2 portraits). I really hope we get the same option with a variant green Phoenix PF.

If there is only one portrait for the green variant can you tell us which one will be used? The calm EX Jean portrait or the powered up REG portrait.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #5195
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Hi Alex! I've got a question regarding the possible variant green Phoenix PF. If sideshow is able to release a green variant, would it come with the 2 portraits that are offered with the EX Dark Phoenix PF? This was done when the EX variant classic Sabretoooth PF was released (the EX was offered with 2 portraits). I really hope we get the same option with a variant green Phoenix PF.

If there is only one portrait for the green variant can you tell us which one will be used? The calm EX Jean portrait or the powered up REG portrait.
On the previous page, 519,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m
hmm, maybe ill hold off ordering the dark phoenix for now,, but even if theres a green variant, will they include both heads
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex
The variant (if it happens) will only include one portrait.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:07 PM   #5196
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
On the previous page, 519,
Thanks, I missed that in the body of her replies. So, now we just need to know which portrait would be included with the green variant.
Old 08-13-2016, 01:44 PM   #5197
dood
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post

The Reg portrait is Dark Phoenix, as convoluted as the Phoenix Saga goes.. It wouldn't make sense to include a Dark Phoenix portrait with a Phoenix variant

Although I could be wrong.

Jean Greys body was "cloned" by the Phoenix force

Dark Phoenix is the complete manifestation of the alien entity
dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 12:20 AM   #5198
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex

I see you guys released a print for the dark phoenix statue, can we expect one for the wolverine as well?
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #5199
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dood View Post
The Reg portrait is Dark Phoenix, as convoluted as the Phoenix Saga goes.. It wouldn't make sense to include a Dark Phoenix portrait with a Phoenix variant

Although I could be wrong.

Jean Greys body was "cloned" by the Phoenix force

Dark Phoenix is the complete manifestation of the alien entity
Jeans personality is in both the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix force. However, her mind and base emotions get corrupted by Mastermind. Dark Phoenix became the unrestrained side of Jean's personality. When the Phoenix force gave itself a human host, it not only copied Jean's body, but her mind, personality, and feelings as well. The Phoenix and Dark Phoenix force at that time truly thought it was Jean Grey.

That all said, I have to agree that the calm portrait would best suit a green variant. However, I love the other portrait as well because I like the way it looks and it can also be used to show a Phoenix that is powering up. I would honestly switch up and display both portraits. I'm a firm believer that it doesn't hurt to have options. Anyone who's not interested in a 2nd portrait can always leave it in the box. Both portraits would see a steady rotation for me personally.
Old 08-15-2016, 01:33 AM   #5200
ciscocisco1000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex. When can we expect the Deadpool PF to go up for p.o? Will Rocket and Groot go up for p.o. this year and will they be sold separtately or as a set? Thank you in advance for answering my questions.
ciscocisco1000 is offline   Reply With Quote