Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Don't worry, nothing better to do till it comes out anyway
I know.....
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:58 AM   #523
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

$3500? Yeah right, lol. Anubis aside because I think you can still obtain him with not much effort, Horus alone is probably worth the $3500 if not more. Steve is probably right when he says $6k+. If it's not worth that today, it will be in due time.

Ok so after reading, his offer is up to $4800 or more. Why don't someone ask for 6k and see if you can get it...not that this is a B/S forum, of course.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 08:34 AM   #524
necronom666
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
$3500? Yeah right, lol. Anubis aside because I think you can still obtain him with not much effort, Horus alone is probably worth the $3500 if not more. Steve is probably right when he says $6k+. If it's not worth that today, it will be in due time.

Ok so after reading, his offer is up to $4800 or more. Why don't someone ask for 6k and see if you can get it...not that this is a B/S forum, of course.
Guys, if you decide to sell, expect a recast from China to come out off this piece, not saying our friend here is the one to do it, but he has been blocked by a lot of people on the statue BST page on FB and was Warned to stop the spam on crazy offers he was sending people on mostly grail pieces, Just found it to be odd as well the level of desperation for the piece.
necronom666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:03 AM   #525
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by necronom666 View Post
Guys, if you decide to sell, expect a recast from China to come out off this piece, not saying our friend here is the one to do it, but he has been blocked by a lot of people on the statue BST page on FB and was Warned to stop the spam on crazy offers he was sending people on mostly grail pieces, Just found it to be odd as well the level of desperation for the piece.
I would never sell mine.....waiting for Ra now.
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 12:18 PM   #526
Johnson Yan
Doh!

Quote:
who?this is the first time i send a post here And you can go to facebook to see my post on statues BST?what do you mean by being blocked and warned?i got lots of friends and refrees in USA like a famous collector called Francois norpetlian ,and garreth ,robin and etc!R you kidding me?Please send the evidence or printscreen on this !I really dont understand why you have prejudice on chinese collector!You r making some fake stories to try to let me give up buying this piece?so funny!so called blocked and warned ?who?do you speak with your brain?

Last edited by FROBAY; 09-15-2016 at 08:03 PM.
Johnson Yan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 12:27 PM   #527
Johnson Yan
Doh!

what is your facebook id?

Quote:
I guess you guys r friends or
maybe know each other!I am a total clear buyer in facebook !How come saying i am blocked by “many” people!i send a post on statue bst and pcs bst and that is it!i really cant understand those who make fake stories and you cant afford to buy one set and then make envy on others and try to use your dick to think?

If anyone have questions on these things ,welcome add my facebook and i can send all the printscreen!And you can ask the usa local collector about me!Really funny for those noobs by telling some fake stories about me!
Old 09-15-2016, 12:36 PM   #528
Johnson Yan
Doh!

again!I said i am a pure private collector!I post reply s here only to buy the statues i love!I never think of fighting against somebody!And i never imagine that the people here r so unfriendly to pure chinese collectors!why do i need to scan and copy things?
By making money?so funny!

Please think with your brain!Stop making fake stories and bad things on me!I know what you want?You just want to make others give up selling me the set?
why r there so many noobs here?
Old 09-15-2016, 02:21 PM   #529
clutch
Sailor Moon

It's just bad form to pop in a forum wanting to buy something. Get to know people first and contribute.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 02:23 PM   #530
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Yan View Post
i got lots of friends and refrees in USA like a famous collector called Francois norpetlian ,and garreth ,robin and etc!R you kidding me?
Oh my God!!!! why didn't you say you knew 'Francois Norpetlian, Garreth and Robin' earlier?

That would have changed everything.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote