Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-07-2016, 10:42 AM   #5331
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Hello Alex,

Do you know when Rey and BB8 will be on pre order and do you have any clue about their exclusives ?

Thank you for taking your time to answer our questions.
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:08 PM   #5332
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Hello Alex,

Has there been any new word on DC Comic Life Size Busts or Horror Life Size Busts?

There's a few I'd like to see, specifically, even though I know you can't give specifics, would be The Flash, Catwoman, a New Joker and Pinhead.

Thanks!
It's very slim that there will be any Horror related Life-Size Busts in the future but who knows.

As for DC, sorry but I haven't heard any news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonezy89 View Post
Hey sideshow has there ever been talks of getting the dragon ball z licence I'd love to see sideshow do this collection I bet there a lot of other people who would like to see this also what are the chances ?
There's been no talk regarding acquiring the Dragon Ball Z license. I believe other companies do have it though, so hopefully you'll start seeing more representation on the collectible market in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Did'nt SS have "The Hobbit" Licensce? What's happening with that Alex?
We are not making any 'The Hobbit' collectibles. WETA has put out and continues to put out collectibles from the films though and doing a fantastic job with their item IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hi Alex. Is Bane still planned to be up for pre-order this year? Also with both Venom and Carnage making an appearance at NYCC will they both be up for pre-order soon or next year? Thanks in advance
Bane will either be up in late 2016 or early 2017 for Pre-Order.

Venom and Carnage - Carnage should be before the end of the year and Venom either before the end or early next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Hi Alex, will the Predator Maquette make an appearance at the NYCC?
Sadly, there just wasn't room to bring many items, including the Predator Maquette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey alex

will the venom and/or carnage have a switchout head? and will they have an ex?
Venom will have a switch out head while Carnage will have a switch out hand option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post

Dear Alex, what exclusive will Carnage have?
See my answer above. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked sloth View Post
Dear Alex

When will Death from COTD be available? I am lookiing forward to preordering it.
That piece is currently being made available through the Court of the Dead: Underworld Rising kickstarter. Once that is over, when he'll slot in for non-kickstarted solicitation will be decided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Hello Alex,

Do you know when Rey and BB8 will be on pre order and do you have any clue about their exclusives ?

Thank you for taking your time to answer our questions.
They should both be up for Pre-Order before the close of this year (MAYYYBEEEEE November...but that's a big maybe).
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #5333
BurningRage
The Maxx

Is the Catwoman lsf cancelled? Will the Flash 1/6 figure go up for order this year or next?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #5334
jokecool
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Alex,

I've been told by a very reliable source that a Danger Girl statue (maybe PF), and some Fairy Tales figures are coming soon. Is that information accurate?

Thanks!
jokecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:37 AM   #5335
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Alex,

Im a little concerned with the sewage hanging off of Donatello's base, and it looking like a possible breakage point if it were made out of polystone. Might be a good idea to use more of a durable material like vinyl or pvc. Can you confirm they'll be using something other than polystone for that area?

Thanks!

Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 07:25 AM   #5336
Jonezy89
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey sideshow just want to get something cleared up has the code been changed when sending statues to the uk because us uk collectors are still get charged 20% tax ect I have a few statues on order and this is worrying for me as I can't afford to pay a lot of these charges I was Under the impression that you changed the code and we was now getting charged 5% can you clear this up for me also attaching paperwork to the shipper might help clear this up if you have changed it as these delivery company's want proof ect please help with this matter as us uk collectors along with others don't get what's going on if it has been changed thanks for your time
Jonezy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #5337
SONICobra
Batman

hello alex, have you guys heard anything about the hot toys bvs batmobile being cancelled? im really hoping they still produce it, the preview pic on the website looks beautiful
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #5338
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Greetings Alex, When will the Jyn Erso Star Wars Rogue One Premium Format go up for preorder? Thanks
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:19 PM   #5339
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Is the Catwoman lsf cancelled? Will the Flash 1/6 figure go up for order this year or next?
Both of these projects are on an indefinite hold pattern and I do not know when they will be taken off hold at this time. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokecool View Post
Hi Alex,

I've been told by a very reliable source that a Danger Girl statue (maybe PF), and some Fairy Tales figures are coming soon. Is that information accurate?

Thanks!
Sorry but I don't have any news on such projects being in the pipeline or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex,

Im a little concerned with the sewage hanging off of Donatello's base, and it looking like a possible breakage point if it were made out of polystone. Might be a good idea to use more of a durable material like vinyl or pvc. Can you confirm they'll be using something other than polystone for that area?

Thanks!

That portion of the sewage would be made out of a more pliable material for the final production pieces to prevent breakage. Polystone would be far too fragile to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonezy89 View Post
Hey sideshow just want to get something cleared up has the code been changed when sending statues to the uk because us uk collectors are still get charged 20% tax ect I have a few statues on order and this is worrying for me as I can't afford to pay a lot of these charges I was Under the impression that you changed the code and we was now getting charged 5% can you clear this up for me also attaching paperwork to the shipper might help clear this up if you have changed it as these delivery company's want proof ect please help with this matter as us uk collectors along with others don't get what's going on if it has been changed thanks for your time
The harmonized code was changed based on feedback from customers and after having meetings with our shipping company reps about the code. If you have further questions about the code change and/or shipping please do contact our customer service team directly by:

Email: support@sideshow.com
Phone: 1-805-214-2100
Live Chat: Available Monday - Friday from 8:30AM - 4:30PM (PST)

I don't work directly in customer service, so I won't be able to assist beyond confirming that the code was indeed changed. They can help with other questions regarding invoices sent to custom offices, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hello alex, have you guys heard anything about the hot toys bvs batmobile being cancelled? im really hoping they still produce it, the preview pic on the website looks beautiful
We haven't heard that it's a cancelled project from Hot Toys. For now we consider it a future product until we're told otherwise from Hot Toys directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Greetings Alex, When will the Jyn Erso Star Wars Rogue One Premium Format go up for preorder? Thanks
Hopefully before the end of the year.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #5340
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

That's good news. Thanks for the answer, Alex.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote