Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #541
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
I just love getting messages calling me a noob or a hack!!!
I am sure i will get plenty of those
Old 03-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #542
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron View Post
I am sure i will get plenty of those
Even better is when people have a mic and talk chit to ya. Some people scream and go nuts, i cant help but laugh at them.

Now i dont mind the smack talk, but dont respect the guys who live on SF and have like 8k BPs and have the need to talk down to ya. I respect the guys who are pros at the game, who take the time to send a message and say good game and throw a hint on how to counter moves etc...

So both sides of the coin of people are in the game.

Im looking forward to going against tekno again this weekend, hes good with ryu and ryu gives me alot of trouble in the game.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #543
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Even better is when people have a mic and talk chit to ya. Some people scream and go nuts, i cant help but laugh at them.

Now i dont mind the smack talk, but dont respect the guys who live on SF and have like 8k BPs and have the need to talk down to ya. I respect the guys who are pros at the game, who take the time to send a message and say good game and throw a hint on how to counter moves etc...

So both sides of the coin of people are in the game.

Im looking forward to going against tekno again this weekend, hes good with ryu and ryu gives me alot of trouble in the game.
Sounds fun.
I used to get slated on COD4 it was just funny listening to what people were saying.
It always funny getting a lucky kill in and them going mental
Old 03-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #544
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron View Post
Sounds fun.
I used to get slated on COD4 it was just funny listening to what people were saying.
It always funny getting a lucky kill in and them going mental
LOL

ya get Sf4 its a lot of fun, and the wife may enjoy it also with people online without playing for BPs.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:25 PM   #545
nordvader
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thumbs up

Quote:
I just love getting messages calling me a noob or a hack!!!
I finally got more hate mail last night in the form of a voice message telling me I sucked and I throw too much when I see fireballs.

So I told him that if he stops throwing fireballs when I'm rolling he wouldn't have that problem.

I love SF4 hate mail so many people take it so seriously.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #546
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordvader View Post
I finally got more hate mail last night in the form of a voice message telling me I sucked and I throw too much when I see fireballs.

So I told him that if he stops throwing fireballs when I'm rolling he wouldn't have that problem.

I love SF4 hate mail so many people take it so seriously.
LOL who were you using?

I got hate mail from someone who beat me silly using cammy, and yet he won and still cursed me out LOL
Old 03-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #547
nordvader
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I was playing with Abel and everytime I saw a fireball about to come I rolled and he recieved a tornado throw.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #548
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordvader View Post
I was playing with Abel and everytime I saw a fireball about to come I rolled and he recieved a tornado throw.
LOL i learned the hard way with able too, i stopped the fire balls unless i knew i could upper cut him out of it.

Gah i did the matches tonight and everytime i get my ass handed to me by cammy, i hate the !%&!%&!%&!%&!%&!
Old 03-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #549
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

finally had a good run! only lost one of about 8 matches and one guy was in the 5k BP range and one above 2k, strangely though they didn't seem THAT good i'm thinking they got there by cheating or with the cheese characters. Did get my first nice message though from a sagat player I beat telling me 'nice game' makes a change. Certainly wish everyone was so friendly
Old 03-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #550
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
finally had a good run! only lost one of about 8 matches and one guy was in the 5k BP range and one above 2k, strangely though they didn't seem THAT good i'm thinking they got there by cheating or with the cheese characters. Did get my first nice message though from a sagat player I beat telling me 'nice game' makes a change. Certainly wish everyone was so friendly
Ya i have gotten a lot of player who are in the 5k who i rape. Either someone else is playing their account or they set it up where its a 30sec match 1 round, get in a few good hits then its over. had that happen to me once, but i beat them down pretty fast and before the time ran out the "ragequit" out. Funny thats the new term for quitters.
Closed Thread