Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #541
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

OK, I hope that was a cathartic experience for you all but it's time to get this thread back on track, agreed? You'll only make Dredd mad. And we all know what happens to punks who make Dredd mad:

SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #542
IcEMaN_BeckeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPirate82 View Post
OK, I hope that was a cathartic experience for you all but it's time to get this thread back on track, agreed? You'll only make Dredd mad. And we all know what happens to punks who make Dredd mad:

Thank you!!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #543
IcEMaN_BeckeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
I would Love to see your collection can you post some pics or maybe make a video that's would be awesome
Well soon after I build my extra showroom garage and I insulate inside then dry wall it I'm going to put up lot of my collection after I get new shelves! To show you guys but I just started new job and I'm getting married this September so going to be super busy!

But I'm trying to make a deal with myself that I'll complete and put up my showroom before I buy anymore items but this is tough because they are making so many great pieces this year, but giving them proper display is a must!!
Old 04-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #544
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcEMaN_BeckeR View Post
And since you all of you like drama why don't I start some more!! Sorry to those who got outbid on eBay!!!

let me know if anyone wants any of the eBay stuff I may be able to make deal with you guys!!

Edit: oh and yes it's well over $40k now for those of you counting!!

Dude your the one with all the drama...i asked you a simple question...i asked since you claim to have a 40k collection,and just a week ago were offering ppl 1200 to 1500 for a green vega,then a couple days you say you want a Shin but money is the issue you dont have one...really? then it really shouldnt be so challenging to get a Shin Akuma for you...but then you deny being the dude who posted that he was the one with a 40k collection....why?....and as for the "stuff" you won on ebay....you were hardly outbid dude...you won that stuff cause no one else really wants it....Wow you have won an AP of Guile EX...congrats so does alot of other ppl....Jerry and others have listed Guile and Bison AP's on ebay till the cows come home...and now it will be the samething with Chun Li...plenty to go around and then some....and when Guile AP sells for 360 or less than retail that should give you an idea that how many ppl really want one...anyone here could of easily outbid you(including myself)...but ppl chose not to bid,for whatever reasons of there own,i could care less about your AP Guile or your Pink Chun li in pieces...or even if you were the guy who got Abel for 1750 dollars....ya enjoy your sunday alright
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #545
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

becker, delete your account and start over, might be easier.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #546
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post

becker, delete your account and start over, might be easier.
the thing is your start in the wrong way. And you have to choose the right words. You can say you don't care what other people would say, but you are in a public chat room. People will remember what you say, statue collecting is a very small community. There is a lot of good people here, just be cool and hush hush on what you say.
RyanGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #547
Vracula
Jedi Order

Oh gawd!!!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #548
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

I'm sure there was Dredd dio thread around here somewhere....
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #549
Darkheir
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Well, there was, until it got horrifically derailed. Unfortunately, there were no survivors.
Darkheir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #550
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I survived. I used Iceman's collection to shield me
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote