Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-29-2016, 01:33 AM   #541
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMISIS PRIME View Post
So does everyone who's getting this have bats,supes and wonder woman pfs ?I wanted to get this and wait for them to revisit bats and supes smaller Es and better sculpts
You might be waiting a while for a classic comic Supes and Batman. The modern Batman is fantastic and if ES concerns you it was only 2000.

As for your question, yes I have the trinity in hand and GL on order. Just waiting for Flash.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:48 AM   #542
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
So does everyone who's getting this have bats,supes and wonder woman pfs ?I wanted to get this and wait for them to revisit bats and supes smaller Es and better sculpts
Got Wonder Woman and Supes. GL on PO. FLASH, WHERE ARE YOU??

Holding out for a properly scaled Bats (fully sculpted, fabric cape acceptable). I'd be open to the same treatment with Superman.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:51 AM   #543
kingdavidf
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Only thing I'm holding out on is GL..there's something about this new one I don't like..I'll probably order it at the end
kingdavidf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:11 AM   #544
COI

I've got all the DC hero PFs (comic), and I'm the least fond of Wonder Woman so I wouldn't mind another comic version down the road. I've also grown less fond of Superman because of the base, so I'd go for another of those too. Passing on the new GL because of the base as well, and I have and like the first one despite being a little under-sized.

If I'm being honest, I like the JLA PFs we've gotten so far well enough, but I don't love them. The JLA set is not quite shaping up the way I expected when SS first got the license, but they're still pieces worth owning.

Last edited by COI; 07-29-2016 at 03:14 AM.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:56 AM   #545
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
I've got all the DC hero PFs (comic), and I'm the least fond of Wonder Woman so I wouldn't mind another comic version down the road. I've also grown less fond of Superman because of the base, so I'd go for another of those too. Passing on the new GL because of the base as well, and I have and like the first one despite being a little under-sized.

If I'm being honest, I like the JLA PFs we've gotten so far well enough, but I don't love them. The JLA set is not quite shaping up the way I expected when SS first got the license, but they're still pieces worth owning.
Im actually liking the DC villains a whole lot more I just feel weird buying darkseid, power suit lex ,killer croc and bane (the ones I really want)and not really liking the DC hero sculpts
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:48 AM   #546
Shadowfax
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

[IMG][/IMG]
a space is waiting for Authur
still waiting for pics of GL before i decide whether or not to cancel...i'm really happy with the Salt & Pepper GL that's on display now so if the SS piece doesn't measure up after changes then i'll be sticking with the one i have
Flash is a given imho...would really like to add J'onn J'onzz and Oliver Queen to the lineup sometime down the road

get it done Sideshow !
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:18 PM   #547
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Anybody got theirs today? I starving for I hand pics
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:27 PM   #548
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Yep, got Modern Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman & have GL and Aquaman up for pre order. I was really hoping to complete the original Justice League team with Flash and Martian Manhunter, which is really the main reason I ordered Aquaman and GL, so I will be pretty bummed if Sideshow doesn't follow through. As for Batman and Superman, they are obviously 2 of the most popular characters in DC so I am sure you will have many more opportunities to add both of them to your collection as the years pass.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:49 PM   #549
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Surprised none of the Los Angeles collectors haven't posted any pics yet. Mine is on truck for delivery, but won't be able to see it or take pics till Monday.
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 05:27 PM   #550
N3RDGASM
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
Surprised none of the Los Angeles collectors haven't posted any pics yet. Mine is on truck for delivery, but won't be able to see it or take pics till Monday.
Mine is at home but I'm stuck at work. I'm sure there will be pictures by time I'm off.
N3RDGASM is offline   Reply With Quote