Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #561
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgod View Post
That sucks man, that is what I hate about having so many different hands and stuff the pegs are usually so fragile so you end up breaking the peg and then you need a new peg for the hand.
These are VERY though to break, though. I put a GOOD amount pressure to "soften" Arnies hand, front and back and it didn't break.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #562
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
Hey Dark, it's all god bro... glad I could be of some help!

I love statues, BTW.
Have many in my collection(way more than I have figures) and still will be buying them. I go for the characters, so doesn't matter which company does what, I will buy the one I think looks better/more realistic and it's the best representation of the character.
Well I am glad there are no hard feelings towards us and we can start over. However, like I said you have helped tremendously, now I feel free to buy what looks good instead of buying things just because that is what is more accepted.

Actually isn't your Bruce lee ETD figure in the display case a statue? How heavy is it compared to your terminator figure if you do not mind me asking?

Darkgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #563
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Where are you getting yours from, Dark, if you don't mind me asking?
Not sure yet probably good shipped on ebay he has always looked after me really well.

I have heard some bad things about Enterbay lately so I do not want to go down that road even if it means I miss out on getting the exclusive.

Your getting yours from Enterbay right?

Was it $450 shipped I cant remember?
Old 08-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #564
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
These are VERY though to break, though. I put a GOOD amount pressure to "soften" Arnies hand, front and back and it didn't break.
Regardless, can you actually buy spare pegs for Arnies hands that way you just have to swap the hands with the pegs still in them, instead of swapping hands and putting pegs in them all the time?
Old 08-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #565
cap70

Quote:
Well I am glad there are no hard feelings towards us and we can start over. However, like I said you have helped tremendously, now I feel free to buy what looks good instead of buying things just because that is what is more accepted.

Actually isn't your Bruce lee ETD figure in the display case a statue? How heavy is it compared to your terminator figure if you do not mind me asking?

No hard feelings at all, we just had an argument. Happens everywhere around here... lol
To be honest, I didn't even remembered anymore until you brought it back.
Being in this forum for 7 years you develop a thicker skin...you want it or not...or you simply don't last. If you called me names, offended me etc..then I "could" be upset, but even then I'm a very easy going person and hold no hate against people...principally from people that I don't know, in a virtual World...and because of toys! lol
Again, glad that I helped you

Yup, the BL is a statue, but Arnie is much heavier.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #566
cap70

Quote:
Not sure yet probably good shipped on ebay he has always looked after me really well.

I have heard some bad things about Enterbay lately so I do not want to go down that road even if it means I miss out on getting the exclusive.

Your getting yours from Enterbay right?

Was it $450 shipped I cant remember?
Yup, getting from EB. $420 shipped. Got my 2 other figures from them and so far all arrived perfect.
People are also buying from timcent88 on ebay...everybody only says nice things about him, so that may be an option for you too in case you don't want to order direct from EB...and you may get it faster, too.

Quote:
Regardless, can you actually buy spare pegs for Arnies hands that way you just have to swap the hands with the pegs still in them, instead of swapping hands and putting pegs in them all the time?
I dunno. Guess if you asked them to sell some to you they would...
Old 08-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #567
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
No hard feelings at all, we just had an argument. Happens everywhere around here... lol
To be honest, I didn't even remembered anymore until you brought it back.
Being in this forum for 7 years you develop a thicker skin...you want it or not...or you simply don't last. If you called me names, offended me etc..then I "could" be upset, but even then I'm a very easy going person and hold no hate against people...principally from people that I don't know, in a virtual World...and because of toys! lol
Again, glad that I helped you

Yup, the BL is a statue, but Arnie is much heavier.
Well regardless I am glad we have found some common ground. Wow I would never thought the Terminator figure would be heavier than the BL statue. Your display case looks good to BTW. I guess your not into that ikea deltof display case thing?

Quote:
Yup, getting from EB. $420 shipped. Got my 2 other figures from them and so far all arrived perfect.
People are also buying from timcent88 on ebay...everybody only says nice things about him, so that may be an option for you too in case you don't want to order direct from EB...and you may get it faster, too
Ok cool I will check him out.

thanks again,

Old 08-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #568
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:

I dunno. Guess if you asked them to sell some to you they would...
Enterbay would actually sell the pegs separately?

I think I should do some research into the terminator 1/4 scale because I do not know the difference between hot toys pegs and enterbay pegs.

You don't own Hot Toys figures do you?
Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #569
cap70

And welcome.
Oh I had a lot of Detolfs in the past. I now house them individually over shelves/stands...
Old 08-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #570
Darkgod
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
And welcome.
Oh I had a lot of Detolfs in the past. I now house them individually over shelves/stands...
I am doing that for some of my Hot Toys figures right now because I prefer to house them individually like you do and I don't own many of them anyway for me to feel the need to buy an ikea display case.