Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #571
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I hope it is all Top Cow, Image and Wildstorm.

Though I would be broke as a joke if they make Witchblade, Angelus, Fathom, Angela and Voodoo.

Wait, is Angela now off the table due to her being sold to Marvel?
Don't know if they'd be able to do Fathom. Didn't Mike Turner take that with him when he left, at least to create new stuff anyway (after all the legal wrangling). Maybe Top Cow were left with some rights to produce stuff related to the old issues printed whilst Mike was at that company but it would honestly seem weird if they put out a statue whilst Aspen are still producing the comic.

Either way I would love another Fathom statue, I've got all of the statues put out so far, can't get enough of that lady.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #572
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Shorudan,

Just a quick one on the competition: how are you guys going to deal with the fact that there will likely be a number of very similar poses put forward i.e. I know there will likely be some very out there suggestions but I can also imagine that there will be a number of suggestions from different people that suggest almost identical poses. If that is the case do you just put up their drawings / sketches / whatever and let the viewer decide based on that?

Very excited to see the various ideas. I think what you're doing is fantastic btw. It will bring the XM fan community together like a mini, creative Borg collective!
Old 09-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #573
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
I hope it is all Top Cow, Image and Wildstorm.

Though I would be broke as a joke if they make Witchblade, Angelus, Fathom, Angela and Voodoo.

Wait, is Angela now off the table due to her being sold to Marvel?
Old 09-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #574
Demona
Lex Luthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
Don't know if they'd be able to do Fathom. Didn't Mike Turner take that with him when he left, at least to create new stuff anyway (after all the legal wrangling). Maybe Top Cow were left with some rights to produce stuff related to the old issues printed whilst Mike was at that company but it would honestly seem weird if they put out a statue whilst Aspen are still producing the comic.

Either way I would love another Fathom statue, I've got all of the statues put out so far, can't get enough of that lady.
Damn, I forgot Fathom might not make the cut. But....that would save me some loot
Old 09-30-2014, 08:37 AM   #575
Bobfrog

Quote:
Damn, I forgot Fathom might not make the cut. But....that would save me some loot
Yeah sucks in a way but I'm glad Turner managed to get the rights; what a ridiculous situation that was considering the reason why the Image guys left the big guns in the first place!

Maybe XM could speak with Aspen down the line and do something with Fathom / Soulfire.

Didn't know that about Angela...I had a read up and it's interesting that Gaiman won the case to get co-creator rights. Wonder what that would mean for all the guys working at DC and Marvel?
Old 09-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #576
RicardoFeitoza
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi Shorudan

XM should give all collectors buying Hawkeye and Ant-man an add-on for the Hawkeye statue!

Old 09-30-2014, 12:17 PM   #577
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Hey Guys, due to contractual issues, Semic is no longer an official distributor of our products. We are still negotiating for Europe distribution, please allow us some time to sort this out.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:44 PM   #578
Vru
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Hey Guys, due to contractual issues, Semic is no longer an official distributor of our products. We are still negotiating for Europe distribution, please allow us some time to sort this out.
I'm really happy about this news since the final price from semic is too expensive for official distributor.

I still prefer buy from Singapore shop.
I hope you guys can find a better solution for us.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #579
hittrix
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
I really hope we have a Europe distributor soon, i don't wanna miss out on Phoenix.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #580
Demona
Lex Luthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoFeitoza View Post
Hi Shorudan

XM should give all collectors buying Hawkeye and Ant-man an add-on for the Hawkeye statue!

That would be crazy cool and probably a challenge to pull off
Closed Thread