Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-28-2016, 01:19 PM   #5861
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Did all Magneto's have a Coin come with it?
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:20 PM   #5862
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Did all Magneto's have a Coin come with it?
No.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:28 PM   #5863
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
No.
Thank you

Does anyone know how to tell the real one from the recast one? Like on the statue.

Also did they all ship in Black XM Studio boxes and maybe the recast ones aren't?
Old 07-28-2016, 04:05 PM   #5864
wanderlai
The Tick

Quote:
Thank you

Does anyone know how to tell the real one from the recast one? Like on the statue.

Also did they all ship in Black XM Studio boxes and maybe the recast ones aren't?
All the XM Magneto statues came in the black XM box. Plus the statues have a registration code on the bottom which can be verified on XM's website.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 05:35 PM   #5865
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
All the XM Magneto statues came in the black XM box. Plus the statues have a registration code on the bottom which can be verified on XM's website.
Thank you.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:59 PM   #5866
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Sad 3k for my mags and it has no coin. So kind of failed the coin ones goes for double I believe now.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:31 PM   #5867
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Sad 3k for my mags and it has no coin. So kind of failed the coin ones goes for double I believe now.
The infamous CBG lol, they been labelly me 2.0 of you, lol.

Honestly with these recasting popping up I don't trust any Magneto without the XM Shipping box and black box and I want the coin too so I know for sure I'm not getting ripped off. But then again what's stopping someone from just placing a recast one in a box and selling it for a legit one.

I need to know what differences the recast has to the actual one so I don't get ripped off. I know the details should be less and there paint job should be more shotty than the original but what differences do they have side by side comparison wise.

I'm also not trying to pay $3500 for a XM Magento cause I know most people on here say that's crazy stupid to pay so much for one. But I love the piece and will buy it, just gotta find a decent deal on one.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:59 PM   #5868
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
The infamous CBG lol, they been labelly me 2.0 of you, lol.

Honestly with these recasting popping up I don't trust any Magneto without the XM Shipping box and black box and I want the coin too so I know for sure I'm not getting ripped off. But then again what's stopping someone from just placing a recast one in a box and selling it for a legit one.

I need to know what differences the recast has to the actual one so I don't get ripped off. I know the details should be less and there paint job should be more shotty than the original but what differences do they have side by side comparison wise. In other words we may get screwed really bad.

I'm also not trying to pay $3500 for a XM Magento cause I know most people on here say that's crazy stupid to pay so much for one. But I love the piece and will buy it, just gotta find a decent deal on one.
Honestly collectors out of this forum or heck even in this forum most likely won't know the differences unless they buy both side by side and even then I would not know any major differences. Maybe a few minor paints not as good as the real? But other than that it's the same thing imo. Wow now you got me scared. A real owner could swap out a real for a recast and sell it off as that's what I received from a guy who knew another guy. I know xm has a number on the base we can register but I know know if the recast will copy it or not. And if it's enough to keep the two apart. In other words we could be screwed really bad in future collecting.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:12 PM   #5869
Legion564
Mephisto

Quote:
Honestly collectors out of this forum or heck even in this forum most likely won't know the differences unless they buy both side by side and even then I would not know any major differences. Maybe a few minor paints not as good as the real? But other than that it's the same thing imo. Wow now you got me scared. A real owner could swap out a real for a recast and sell it off as that's what I received from a guy who knew another guy. I know xm has a number on the base we can register but I know know if the recast will copy it or not. And if it's enough to keep the two apart. In other words we could be screwed really bad in future collecting.
Dude you're amazing I don't know of how you can possibly do it.
Legion564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:46 PM   #5870
StatueArt
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Bro, there is no way to copy the code unless someone with original din register and leak it out to another fellow. doesn't make sense though. And the boxes and coin don't think can copy easily too
StatueArt is offline   Reply With Quote