Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-11-2012, 04:39 AM   #581
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Still waiting too, but as doa2 says, there's no rush now. We have a month or so until these first 50 are done. But I am looking forward to locking everything down.
Worked all night, but got the e-mail out to you guys. Sorry it was a little late.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:41 AM   #582
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoStudios View Post
Worked all night, but got the e-mail out to you guys. Sorry it was a little late.
I haven't gotten a mail yet. maybe it'll come later.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:49 AM   #583
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

I only sent the e-mail to those that ordered and were interested in the service. For those interested in the rates, here they are:

$200 - Base price: Assembly and Paint, your choice of trunk colors
$300 - Base price: Professional, same as colored pictures shown so far, customized
$80 - LED set-up only
-Kits shipped directly to Ed and he will treat all paint jobs as a private commission. He will invoice you separately and will communicate with him directly
-Ed will ship products direct to customer. Shipping charge will be exact
-A more customized paint-up will be priced on a case by case basis

The Sagat that we gave away at the SF25 tournament is an example of the quality to be expected from Ed. I'll post pics soon, but we're working on adding watermarks to those.

Please ask away, if there is any more questions. I'd be happy clarify it.

Last edited by ProtoStudios; 12-12-2012 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Corrected some info to clear up some confusion
Old 12-11-2012, 04:54 AM   #584
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Quote me all you want I stand by it :P

The edition number isn't anywhere else? Stamped in the base or something?
The bottom of the base will have a tag/label with the Capcom copyright and edition size. We didn't want to do a decal since people will be painting the base, at least painters can mask the label with ease.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:55 AM   #585
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
I only sent the e-mail to those that ordered and were interested in the service. For those interested in the rates, here they are:

$200 - Assembly and Paint, your choice of trunk colors
$80 - LED set-up only
-Kits shipped directly to Ed
-"Gift" would not be an issue when shipping
-Still working on adding paint services as an add-on service

The Sagat that we gave away at the SF25 tournament is an example of the quality to be expected from Ed. I'll post pics soon, but we're working on adding watermarks to those.

Thanks for the info.
So I am assuming that we outside of America have the "gift" option which is cool.

Just to clarify as stated before (since I have contacted Ed) what is with the 300 paint option?
I mean the 200 one will still be top, right?
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:58 AM   #586
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
Ya know, we got the Hadouken and SHORYUKEN in statue form. When we gonna see a Tatsumaki? (Spin kick).

And Erick, if you really want this business to take off you gotta get a booth at the major Comic Cons. SDCC, Chicago, NYCC. Trust me, it'll explode.
We decided during the tournament that we'll be attending cons, other tournaments, Wonderfest, etc. this year except for SDCC (we're too late for it). But we want to end our tour at SDCC 2014, hopefully by then, we'll have more SF characters and more products as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toe View Post
i'm really debating whether I should wait to see the 1/4th scale version and let this one go, but then I might regret it if i don't like the 1/4th scale and this is already sold out! arghh!!!!!
the 1/4th scale might take some time, but we'll work on it and of course, if anything new develops, we'll definitely announce it here.

Last edited by ProtoStudios; 12-11-2012 at 05:01 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:58 AM   #587
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:

$200 - Assembly and Paint, your choice of trunk colors
$80 - LED set-up only
-Kits shipped directly to Ed
-"Gift" would not be an issue when shipping
-Still working on adding paint services as an add-on service

Ah, so there is no $300 price tag for Paint-master quality anymore? If the Sagat you gave away is this one: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9798895&type=1 , Then that is an amazing paint-job for that price! I thought that kind of paint-job would cost $300

I want service, but I bought one through fenix Anyway, sounds fantastic. How is the payment + shipping done? Do we pay for kit+ Paint& Assembly + extras, and then we get contacted by Ed when it is finished and do a final payment for shipping by including shipping address + additions like 'mark as gift' ?

Last question: When are invoices for payment being sent out?

Thanks for the good news
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:08 AM   #588
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos777 View Post
Thanks for the info.
So I am assuming that we outside of America have the "gift" option which is cool.

Just to clarify as stated before (since I have contacted Ed) what is with the 300 paint option?
I mean the 200 one will still be top, right?
yeah, Ed and I talked about this in detail. the $300 is a very detailed paint-job, truly a OOAK. that would be like painting the cuticles with different washes, bruise spots on his body, it's real subtle touches that take a lot more time. But Ed's standard of paint is really high and trust me, the 200 is more than the top. I'll post detailed pics soon of the white trunks Sagat. It was simply amazing.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #589
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
yeah, Ed and I talked about this in detail. the $300 is a very detailed paint-job, truly a OOAK. that would be like painting the cuticles with different washes, bruise spots on his body, it's real subtle touches that take a lot more time. But Ed's standard of paint is really high and trust me, the 200 is more than the top. I'll post detailed pics soon of the white trunks Sagat. It was simply amazing.
Then we are good to go!
Just waiting for the shipping costs from fenix and Ed since we all now know the main costs.
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #590
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Ah, so there is no $300 price tag for Paint-master quality anymore? If the Sagat you gave away is this one: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9798895&type=1 , Then that is an amazing paint-job for that price! I thought that kind of paint-job would cost $300

I want service, but I bought one through fenix Anyway, sounds fantastic. How is the payment + shipping done? Do we pay for kit+ Paint& Assembly + extras, and then we get contacted by Ed when it is finished and do a final payment for shipping by including shipping address + additions like 'mark as gift' ?

Last question: When are invoices for payment being sent out?

Thanks for the good news
Ed actually wanted to do more to that piece to really elevate it. He's definitely a great talent especially seing his paints first hand.

When you send payment for the kit, just send Fenix the request for paint and color choice for trunks and any other requests for the paints and your address. Prototypez will invoice you for the paints when they've been shipped to Ed. When it's finished, Ed will e-mail you with exact shipping cost. We'll streamline this system a bit more when Ryu comes up for pre-order.

Invoices should be going out later today since its already Tuesday.