Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Moon Knight vs D1ck Grayson (Nightwing, Batman)
Moon Knight 16 43.24%
D1ck Grayson 21 56.76%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #51
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
Yes it sounds right because it happened, so get over it! Hulk made the earth shake and created earthquakes with each step. He would of destroyed the earth if he didn't let them stop him.

Blackbolt-abducted by weaker people then the hulk, saddd.. so you think he can go to earth and take on every hero faction and win? haha ok

Ironman- they had to give some reason as to why he got his butt kicked.. which he did and he knew he had no chance in the first place, he was stalling. the nanites would of slowed down hulk powers over time.

Dr. strange- only had to chance when speaking to hulk as a friend to try to calm him down. he used trickery with dreams to take advantage. hulk beat his most powerful form, with ease.

mr. fantastic has no way to beat hulk and got wrecked really bad. then used as a puppet to show him what hulk went through.

sentry- flat out lost. what else could i say. not to mention the countless other hundred heroes and teams that hulk fought by himself and his warbound finished off anyone else they went up against, like ms. marvel. since planet hulk he has not stopped fighting and still did what he did.

Their is no other comic hero that would have a comic dedicated to him taking on every hero on the earth because their isn't anyone else that would be believable. lets see anyone above mentioned other then sentry try to do it, it would be a very short and pointless comic. Sentry is awesome but it would never happen.

By the way lets see black bolt stand toe to toe with sentry when he has released the power shown in the comic, that would be a very quick fight.

your logic is pointless.
relaxe hulk fan boy it will be ok, damn ur man is upset lol by the way hulk still sucks.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #52
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
relaxe hulk fan boy it will be ok, damn ur man is upset lol by the way hulk still sucks.

fan girl and your comments are pathetic.
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #53
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
fan girl and your comments are pathetic.

Look all im doing is stating fact that Hulk should have lost every battle in world war hulk and the only reason he didnt lose cause it was his book. Now when u say my logic didnt make sense neither does yours, hell if Shadow Cat wanted to she could have killed him in hulk vs xmen.

I know Hulk is strong but come on really be honest with urself, that list he beat not hulk best day would that happen even it written or not.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #54
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Look all im doing is stating fact that Hulk should have lost every battle in world war hulk and the only reason he didnt lose cause it was his book. .
Oh ye of little knowledge
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #55
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
that list he beat not hulk best day would that happen even it written or not.
What does that even mean? Was that supposed to be coherent English, because it wasn't.

There's nothing funnier than reading through a flame war between two illiterates. If you can't be bothered to use the language properly, it's probably best just to keep quiet. Otherwise you just come off looking like an idiot.

Your adversary is no better, by the way, not knowing the difference between 'then' and 'than', or 'knew' and 'new' for that matter. You both sound like clowns. Read a book.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #56
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKni9hT View Post
What does that even mean? Was that supposed to be coherent English, because it wasn't.

There's nothing funnier than reading through a flame war between two illiterates. If you can't be bothered to use the language properly, it's probably best just to keep quiet. Otherwise you just come off looking like an idiot.

Your adversary is no better, by the way, not knowing the difference between 'then' and 'than', or 'knew' and 'new' for that matter. You both sound like clowns. Read a book.

Please refer back to post #38.......
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #57
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
I've been debating in hear for years,
Well, apart from that little slip, I was not directing my comment at you HJF. You're pretty solid most of the time. I was referring to the two jabberwockies who just won't let this go. Added hilarity comes from the fact that the massive debate has nothing to do with the thread in which it is taking place. Though that shouldn't surprise me anymore.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #58
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:

If we would all listen to you, half the forum should keep quiet. Saying 'then' instead of 'than'? What's the frickin problem with that?
I didn't exactly understand what Dark knight66 was saying, but I understood HulkvsAll perfectly well, even with "all" of those flaws. Calling her an illiterate is a bit insulting.
Some people on this forum come from countries where they don't speak english, so sorry if we sometimes don't use the language properly.
Sorry, but you sound a bit arrogant to me.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #59
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
Well, apart from that little slip, I was not directing my comment at you HJF. You're pretty solid most of the time. I was referring to the two jabberwockies who just won't let this go. Added hilarity comes from the fact that the massive debate has nothing to do with the thread in which it is taking place. Though that shouldn't surprise me anymore.
If you see any recent issues with my spelling, it's from this damn "Evo" I'm posting with. It has auto complete and I fly through typing on it. Occasionally I reread it, but most of the time I'm in a rush and just post without reading.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:50 AM   #60
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
If you see any recent issues with my spelling, it's from this damn "Evo" I'm posting with. It has auto complete and I fly through typing on it. Occasionally I reread it, but most of the time I'm in a rush and just post without reading.
Why do people always have to result in making fun of people. This is a forum of people who have the same interests and enjoy having conversations about comic topics because we obviously don't have them in our normal lives. I could care less what people say about me.

As for the spelling situation. I speak into a microphone when on the forum and never use a keyboard. I am not going to manually go back into my comments to fix stupid pointless errors.

IT'S CALLED DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING! It's a very convenient program to use when spending so much time typing.

Darkknight you are an arrogant ignoramus, who should keep your mouth shut instead of putting down people. Grow up buddy and get a life. Maybe next time use your amazing amount of knowledge that you think you have and take part in the conversation, instead of being an a$$.
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote