Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-09-2021, 04:27 PM   #51
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
I guess so. Is it wrong of me to not want it to be as cool as this last one?
Why, because you’ll want to get it? Lol, maybe it will be awesome in a different way.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:02 PM   #52
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well I wonder if the new Green Lantern might not be Hal and might be John or possibly Kyle?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:25 PM   #53
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Extremely disappointing that not only is the classic look not continuing, but the pieces we've already bought are being replaced. And they think I'm going to re-buy them? LOL.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:45 PM   #54
BurningRage
The Maxx

Sideshow DC line 2.0 basically.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:20 PM   #55
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Why, because you’ll want to get it? Lol, maybe it will be awesome in a different way.
Exactly lol. Awesome in a different way...sounds like something my mom used to tell me as a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Extremely disappointing that not only is the classic look not continuing, but the pieces we've already bought are being replaced. And they think I'm going to re-buy them? LOL.
I see what you're saying...you put out all this money and here comes some newer and shinier versions. I don't know if I'd consider them replacing the old ones, though (definitely not Joker)...like H said, awesome in a different way. Matter of style preference. Of course, if they do end the SP line that might blow things up for some collectors.

Following up...just read on FB and the ask TH thread. So, SP line is in fact done then? Okilly dokilly.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:55 PM   #56
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Well, you are not the only collector. Maybe don't be so quick to write off characters that are designed to fit in both lines already? We won't even see the designs for months.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:41 PM   #57
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
If they don't give us a classic Perez Deathstroke, I'm done with Tweeter. This is the EXACT same shyte that happened with sideshow. I spent thousands on a classic Batman, Superman, WW, GL, Aquaman, Black Canary, Joker, Harley, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Darkseid PFs. Then, out of nowhere, sideshow decides to sideshowify costumes. And who was the first character they absolutely F'd up? Only my second favorite DC villain...Deathstroke. I can't ever forgive that Deathstroker PF sideshow released. If Tweeter pulls the same thing, I'm completely out.
That Deathstroker PF was the biggest let down and POS that company crapped out. I was so excited when it was announced too.

I'm still waiting on a 1:4 Nightwing statue. Instead we get another Bane. I was so pissed when they released that Bane so soon after the other one. I sold a lot of my 1:4 statues off I was so annoyed. I was hoping to collect tweeterhead 1:6 instead. Hopefully these new statues still have the classic touch to them so they all look great together.

I also want to finish the New Teen Titans!
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:48 PM   #58
grphyx1
Kingpin

Well I know that Chad has said that he loves the Perez style classic deathstroke costume, plus even back then that outfit was hyper detailed, so I have zero doubt that TH will do him justice. I just wish all the chicken littles would take a breath
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:17 PM   #59
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'll just leave this here for those that're worried about different styles fitting well together. Credit to MisterJ.

Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 11:16 PM   #60
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
I'll just leave this here for those that're worried about different styles fitting well together. Credit to MisterJ.

Yes, thank you!!! The Aquaman, Flash and Wonder Woman look terrible beside the others.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote