Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #51
gamegod2x
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
Very cool man review man
His head looks kinda crooked in this pic. Maybe its just the angle or its not sitting all the way down.
Also I just realized you placed this on the Wind Waker Ganondorf thread. Here's the other thread
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...ighlight=ganon
Thanks for the correction. I will take another look at the statue this week about the head.
gamegod2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #52
XMAN
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegod2x View Post
Here is my video review of my first statue from First 4 Figures - Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-6Vkw9SUE

Very good review....I especially like the fact that you were you this drawn to this piece without being familiar with the character...
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:14 AM   #53
gamegod2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
Very good review....I especially like the fact that you were you this drawn to this piece without being familiar with the character...
Thanks! Yeah i had no clue. I actually went on youtube and watch the end battle between Link and Ganondorf. It was amazing!
Old 06-03-2015, 01:17 AM   #54
gamegod2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
Very cool man review man
His head looks kinda crooked in this pic. Maybe its just the angle or its not sitting all the way down.
Also I just realized you placed this on the Wind Waker Ganondorf thread. Here's the other thread
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...ighlight=ganon
I looked under the base and the right side of the base had very worn rubber feet making it tilt to the right. I ended up adding some extra white felt feet to balance it out. Very strange. Anyway, its setting much better, hopefully you can see it in the photo.

Old 10-11-2015, 04:37 PM   #55
FullmetalPain
Doh!

I've been wanting to pre order the exclusive version of this piece, but the fact that he doesn't have a number has me skeptical because he'll probably be on Amazon for cheaper. The site says a 2016 release now so he's been delayed.

Do the exclusives ever appear on other sites? If they don't' then I'll take someone's preorder off of their hands.
FullmetalPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:20 PM   #56
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullmetalPain View Post
I've been wanting to pre order the exclusive version of this piece, but the fact that he doesn't have a number has me skeptical because he'll probably be on Amazon for cheaper. The site says a 2016 release now so he's been delayed.

Do the exclusives ever appear on other sites? If they don't' then I'll take someone's preorder off of their hands.
Who told you that lol! They'll have a number for sure, the ES is to be determined, but they they will be numbered. From their site:

"Comes in deluxe full color packaging, hand numbered base, and includes an Authenticity Card which allows you to purchase the same number of the model next in the The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker series."
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 04:36 AM   #57
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
all F4F statues are numbered and they have a certificate as well
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #58
FullmetalPain
Doh!

Lol I meant lol do you think the exclusive will show up on another site for a cheaper price since it seems like it will have a large es
FullmetalPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 04:01 AM   #59
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
normally, exclusives are only sold through the F4F site. Some companies may buy them to sell at a premium when it's sold out but I doubt he will be available for cheaper then the official site.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:19 AM   #60
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullmetalPain View Post
Lol I meant lol do you think the exclusive will show up on another site for a cheaper price since it seems like it will have a large es
It's impossible for another site to ever have the exclusive for cheaper than F4F, as other sites have to pay the FULL retail price for exclusives and then try to make a profit by increasing over F4F's price. The only way you'll ever find an exclusive for cheaper than the F4F MSRP is if you're looking for an unpopular piece on ebay.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote