Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #51
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Hi Supermetroid ( love that game btw)
These will be unpainted model kits, with the same quality of the prototypes we turn over to companies. Every Proto will be one of a kind, and you can have a painter paint it for you.
We will be offering painting services not just for these but for our other product, ( Superhero anatomy studies, Monsters, chicks etc). And we will also have contact info not just for our painter, but for other awesome painters from this industry in case you want a different style /look/technique, etc.
I love the idea of the painting service, this way people can have it in their favourite colour scheme from the game.
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #52
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Thanks for the answer.
another question
I did not buy any kits from your site before so what of payment do you accept? Visa,Master,Paypal etcs...
I can not wait for August
We actually take all major credit cards and have a secure check-out process through the website.

I'm sure you'll see a few more images before August. Erick is just being a tease
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #53
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Wow, great response! Color me impressed!
Dude, what's up! If I remember correctly, we actually met up in VA, by the metro, and I bought the PCS Guile from you.

I know how you feel about incomplete lines, but trust me, Street Fighter is a full commitment. We will have to throw in some 2nd tier guys in the mix, just to keep things enjoyable for collectors and for ourselves. The real goal is ALL the characters.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #54
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Lebou View Post
I love the idea of the painting service, this way people can have it in their favourite colour scheme from the game.
We want people to feel that they are owning a prototype, a OOAK statue, and actually knowing your painter definitely adds to that pride of ownership. We are just working on how to structure this service as to not overwhelm the painter/s, and without sacrificing the quality.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #55
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoStudios View Post
Dude, what's up! If I remember correctly, we actually met up in VA, by the metro, and I bought the PCS Guile from you.

I know how you feel about incomplete lines, but trust me, Street Fighter is a full commitment. We will have to throw in some 2nd tier guys in the mix, just to keep things enjoyable for collectors and for ourselves. The real goal is ALL the characters.
Oh, wow! Man that was about two years ago or so. I sold off my entire collection around that time. I eventually reaquired Guile because he's my favorite character and the only other collectible I own now is the PCSC Scorpion statue.

I didn't realize that you were part of PrototypeZ Studios. Are you guys based locally here in VA? I'd love to check out the studio if possible. That would be sweet!

Anyway, yeah I'm pumped for these 1:6 scale kits. The dynamic poses look incredible. Looking forward to getting these.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #56
Gans
A day without sunshine is like... night.

SPACE HOST

Hi

Looking forward to these. I hope the parts a keyed in good places. Don't know Space Host but where her legs a keyed looks not great unless another part was to cover the join.

Gans
http://www.brisbanemodelbuilder.com/
Gans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #57
dark_spidey
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I have complete faith in your company.
Erick is one of the most talented sculptors out there and the idea of offering prototype quality pieces is great.

Looking forward to being a customer
dark_spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #58
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Any idea how much would cost assemble and paint Sagat?
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #59
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Oh, wow! Man that was about two years ago or so. I sold off my entire collection around that time. I eventually reaquired Guile because he's my favorite character and the only other collectible I own now is the PCSC Scorpion statue.

I didn't realize that you were part of PrototypeZ Studios. Are you guys based locally here in VA? I'd love to check out the studio if possible. That would be sweet!

Anyway, yeah I'm pumped for these 1:6 scale kits. The dynamic poses look incredible. Looking forward to getting these.
Definitely agree with you, Guile cannot be surpassed!! Guile and Scorpion are the only two PCS statues I own.

Our main office is in MD, but Erick and Jorge's studios, where all the magic happens, is located in Cali.

Thanks again for the support Andrew. I'm sure you'll be our go-to guy for approval of all that is Guile
Old 07-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #60
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gans View Post
Hi

Looking forward to these. I hope the parts a keyed in good places. Don't know Space Host but where her legs a keyed looks not great unless another part was to cover the join.

Gans
http://www.brisbanemodelbuilder.com/
Jorge and Erick re-worked the keys on Space Host and the version sold on the site is the new and improved kit. Sagat is in the process of being engineered and Erick definitely has the collector/builders in mind when he planned the keys. We look forward to seeing your build-up and paints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_spidey View Post
I have complete faith in your company.
Erick is one of the most talented sculptors out there and the idea of offering prototype quality pieces is great.

Looking forward to being a customer
Thank you so much for your support DS. We'll definitely live up to your expectations

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
Any idea how much would cost assemble and paint Sagat?
We're in the process of adding paint services info on the website. With Sagat, paint and assembly will be around $200-225. Check out the site by the end of the week and we should have the info up.