Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-09-2024, 06:25 PM   #51
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
1/3 will always be preferred by me. It's just finding the size and cash that is the issue. I guess if you can afford all of these 1/3 you probably have a big enough house anyway.
Oh of course, don't get me wrong, the 1/3 is a better statue in pretty much every way, aside from the cost and space requirements. But it's in a different league to most statues in fairness, I wouldn't really even compare them. I'm happy I have both, the 1/4 is an awesome statue in its own right, I'd sell my sws before it and I never thought I'd say that. I only wish it had a better bio mask.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 07:14 PM   #52
dao2
Cyclops

I would easily sell my SWS before my P1 1/4, as a matter of fact I have it for sale now but it's local/cash only so I don't actually expect anyone to go for it :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:26 PM   #53
azurepred
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
1/3 will always be preferred by me. It's just finding the size and cash that is the issue. I guess if you can afford all of these 1/3 you probably have a big enough house anyway.
Not if you live in California

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I would easily sell my SWS before my P1 1/4, as a matter of fact I have it for sale now but it's local/cash only so I don't actually expect anyone to go for it :P
That's exactly how I sold mine. I got a lot for it, so it was a wise move for me even though I do miss it.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 01:46 PM   #54
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Oh of course, don't get me wrong, the 1/3 is a better statue in pretty much every way, aside from the cost and space requirements. But it's in a different league to most statues in fairness, I wouldn't really even compare them. I'm happy I have both, the 1/4 is an awesome statue in its own right, I'd sell my sws before it and I never thought I'd say that. I only wish it had a better bio mask.
Can you imagine having a massive centerpiece table with each 1/3 predator side-by-side around it? Dream of mine. One day maybe... Though I'd like to go even further and have 1/2 predators custom made to my specifications. I'm sure that would cost a fortune, if I could even find anyone to take on that project, but that is the dream.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 03:17 PM   #55
Blade3327
Nightwing

The rise of prices and decreases in production coincide perfectly with my waning interest in the hobby and the achievement of my collection's endgame. It's cool as hell to have my own personal Alien and Predator museum, but it doesn't have to be as big as I once imagined.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 05:11 PM   #56
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Can you imagine having a massive centerpiece table with each 1/3 predator side-by-side around it? Dream of mine. One day maybe... Though I'd like to go even further and have 1/2 predators custom made to my specifications. I'm sure that would cost a fortune, if I could even find anyone to take on that project, but that is the dream.
Oh yeah, if I had the desposable income, and a huge house, I'd buy all of these 1/3 statues. These are for people who have full on cinemas and bowling alleys in their homes 🤣
Old 02-14-2024, 04:37 AM   #57
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Bonus version up for pre order at Secret Compass.......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 06:28 AM   #58
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I chose the Berserker (reg ver) over these AVP's and City Hunter statues. These AVP's just don't scratch my itch personally.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 02:56 PM   #59
Python
Omega Red

If i got another, I'd go for Berserker also. Although I do think Celtic looks great.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #60
MUFC
Fantastic Four

I ordered berserker regular edition and scar bonus edition with SC. Cant see me getting celtic
MUFC is offline   Reply With Quote