Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-12-2022, 02:34 PM   #591
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhil View Post
Today she arrived with deep wounds
Wow! Where did you manage to find this? I cannot find any available anywhere
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:42 PM   #592
Ezhil
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninner View Post
Wow! Where did you manage to find this? I cannot find any available anywhere
From prime 1...117/300...i finished my payment plan last month only
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 09:44 AM   #593
Ninner

Quote:
From prime 1...117/300...i finished my payment plan last month only
So what are your thoughts (good or bad)? Are you happy with it? Do you think it?s worth the money? I have been looking for one for a few months since Prime 1 forced me to cancel my order as I couldn?t afford the escalated shipping costs and they wouldn?t hold it for me any longer. I was extremely disappointed after waiting 3 years for this piece.
Old 11-13-2022, 12:32 PM   #594
Ezhil
Mephisto

This piece is very humungous..i wasn't prepared for its size...but this is definitely not 1/8 of the original rexy in movie ..may be 1/12-1/15..i already have breakout rexy and I think i won't order any trex in my collection.this is the final piece.....the base is very huge and can't be lifted alone and the raptors are light weight and bigger in size to the trex ...that is 1/4 of the rex each raptor...

The additional bones are the most attractive pieces in the diorama ...the bones belong to some carnivorous dino and includes femur,tails,ribs ....the flame in the logo are easily breakable too...i would have ordered the smaller trex rotunda If it had released earlier...but this bigger rex with raptors and logo definitely gives the diorama feel with a super heavy large base....this piece is only for the center of attraction...can make every one even the people who don't know Jurassic park to gaze for a few minutes....
If u try to get one ,with additional 300-400 usd to the original price,u will be extremely lucky...
I also was taxed only for the original price and not for the shipping charges which my country usually does taking as total charge...luckily saving me 700 usd in taxes with this statue...
I am very happy that I got this and I guess won't feel bad of purchasing this in future when I am old..

Keep searching you may find one soon.good luck cheers.
Old 11-13-2022, 05:31 PM   #595
Ninner

Quote:
This piece is very humungous..i wasn't prepared for its size...but this is definitely not 1/8 of the original rexy in movie ..may be 1/12-1/15..i already have breakout rexy and I think i won't order any trex in my collection.this is the final piece.....the base is very huge and can't be lifted alone and the raptors are light weight and bigger in size to the trex ...that is 1/4 of the rex each raptor...
Thanks for your reply. I will keep searching. It?s very difficult being located in the U.K. as everything is very expensive to import, even more so than it used to be
Old 11-14-2022, 12:23 AM   #596
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:

The additional bones are the most attractive pieces in the diorama ...the bones belong to some carnivorous dino and includes femur,tails,ribs ....the flame in the logo are easily breakable too...i would have ordered the smaller trex rotunda If it had released earlier...but this bigger rex with raptors and logo definitely gives the diorama feel with a super heavy large base....this piece is only for the center of attraction...can make every one even the people who don't know Jurassic park to gaze for a few minutes....
If u try to get one ,with additional 300-400 usd to the original price,u will be extremely lucky...
I also was taxed only for the original price and not for the shipping charges which my country usually does taking as total charge...luckily saving me 700 usd in taxes with this statue...
I am very happy that I got this and I guess won't feel bad of purchasing this in future when I am old..

Keep searching you may find one soon.good luck cheers.
This statue it's not 1/15. The breakout it's. I think it's amazing. Love mine.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 04:12 AM   #597
67L88Stingray
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
This statue it's not 1/15. The breakout it's. I think it's amazing. Love mine.
I was going to say the same. It might not be 1/8 exactly, but it is bigger than 1/12-1/15.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 05:31 AM   #598
Ezhil
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I was going to say the same. It might not be 1/8 exactly, but it is bigger than 1/12-1/15.
Yes some where inbetween .may be 1/10-1/12
Old 11-14-2022, 05:33 AM   #599
Ezhil
Mephisto

How To use the banner .it keeps falling...there is a black strip behind it...??any idea
Old 11-14-2022, 07:59 AM   #600
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
How To use the banner .it keeps falling...there is a black strip behind it...??any idea
The tail has a magnet on it. The banner too.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote