Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-13-2019, 07:07 PM   #601
fsdre
Mephisto

I have lizard and he is a beast, truly amazing!
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:43 PM   #602
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I really like this piece. Looks awesome.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:23 PM   #603
RossMcCollector
The Herculoids

No one mentions Vulture, but in my option he is one of the best when it comes to the execution and the variety of poses on top of the engineering and the amazing head sculpt. Oh and Sandman close too.
RossMcCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:16 AM   #604
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I like Vulture as well. Great classic look they did there
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:52 AM   #605
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
No one mentions Vulture, but in my option he is one of the best when it comes to the execution and the variety of poses on top of the engineering and the amazing head sculpt. Oh and Sandman close too.
I agree about Vulture. He's amazing and so underrated.

I had Sandman, but I was underwhelmed by it. Something about it felt off to me. I think Bowen's Sandman is still the best out there.

My favorite two XM Spidey badies are still Venom and Electro. I think they're definitive in their representation.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:39 AM   #606
RossMcCollector
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
I agree about Vulture. He's amazing and so underrated.

I had Sandman, but I was underwhelmed by it. Something about it felt off to me. I think Bowen's Sandman is still the best out there.

My favorite two XM Spidey badies are still Venom and Electro. I think they're definitive in their representation.
Sad about Sandy

I agree with you on Mysterio. Him and Electro come close behind Vulture and Sandman for me.

There is something about Venom that I feel off sometimes...maybe the proportions? especially his lower body and thighs.
RossMcCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:58 AM   #607
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"We can't lose. This is our day, gentlemen... the day the Sinister Six reigns supreme!"

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Doctor Octopus! The deadly and brilliant scientist, Otto Octavius, known as Doctor Octopus is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on the first release of XM's Guardians of the Galaxy statues!

Background:
Doctor Octopus - Before his transformation into the megalomaniacal archenemy of the web-slinger, Otto was a brilliant and respected nuclear physicist, inventor, and lecturer. He became the youngest person to serve on the National Board of Nuclear Science. He designed a set of highly advanced mechanical arms to assist him with his research into atomic physics. The tentacled arms were resistant to radiation and were capable of great strength and highly precise movement. They were attached to a harness that fit around his body."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 05:06 PM   #608
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
XM Studios News

"We can't lose. This is our day, gentlemen... the day the Sinister Six reigns supreme!"

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Doctor Octopus! The deadly and brilliant scientist, Otto Octavius, known as Doctor Octopus is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on the first release of XM's Guardians of the Galaxy statues!

Background:
Doctor Octopus - Before his transformation into the megalomaniacal archenemy of the web-slinger, Otto was a brilliant and respected nuclear physicist, inventor, and lecturer. He became the youngest person to serve on the National Board of Nuclear Science. He designed a set of highly advanced mechanical arms to assist him with his research into atomic physics. The tentacled arms were resistant to radiation and were capable of great strength and highly precise movement. They were attached to a harness that fit around his body."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

XM is killing me. Why can't they have a damn US license??????
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:35 PM   #609
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
XM is killing me. Why can't they have a damn US license??????
Because Sideshow won't let them. I wish Marvel put a stop to exclusive licensing. No company should have a monopoly in a region.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:57 PM   #610
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Totally agree. XM makes better product too so there is no way SS will allow them in . Never!
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote