Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-28-2017, 10:55 PM   #611
ronskimomo
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

After dozens of emails and hours of phone calls, the Huntress I ordered was finally delivered today... to my old address. Since my old house is in the same city, the tracking made me think it would be here today. I have numerous emails from ARH saying they had my correct address, and I even had two other statues delivered correctly to my new house. Unfortunately they used USPS, and now it will be a living nightmare to get this statue since it has already been delivered. I have already spent two hours on the phone with the USPS today. Why should I have to do this?

I paid for this statue years ago. Then the huge shipment finally makes it to ARH, and they over sell to retailers and do not have enough statues to send to the people who paid years in advance. I try to get my money back, and they refuse. I have a chain of emails confirming they have my correct mailing address, and they don't use it. This is my experience with ARH. Buyer beware.
ronskimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:44 PM   #612
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I really hope ARH can resolve this stuff to the customers satisfaction soon. Every time I log on here there is a horror story waiting. I get that ARH needs to crank out new statues to pay for existing overhead but I feel for people who payed for thier staff and are not getting it or have to deal with shipping debaucles.

They are losing existing customers by not treating them right then scaring off potential customers by letting the stories of disgruntled buyers fill the forums. If I would have read this stuff a year ago, I would never have bought a statue from them.

Hopefully they will get the February statues out quickly and with no issues. ARH desperately needs some good press.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:09 AM   #613
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronskimomo View Post
After dozens of emails and hours of phone calls, the Huntress I ordered was finally delivered today... to my old address. Since my old house is in the same city, the tracking made me think it would be here today. I have numerous emails from ARH saying they had my correct address, and I even had two other statues delivered correctly to my new house. Unfortunately they used USPS, and now it will be a living nightmare to get this statue since it has already been delivered. I have already spent two hours on the phone with the USPS today. Why should I have to do this?

I paid for this statue years ago. Then the huge shipment finally makes it to ARH, and they over sell to retailers and do not have enough statues to send to the people who paid years in advance. I try to get my money back, and they refuse. I have a chain of emails confirming they have my correct mailing address, and they don't use it. This is my experience with ARH. Buyer beware.
That is a nightmare indeed and unfortunately ARH is in the clear with that even if its at a different address. Whoever received it at the old address is lucky today.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:16 AM   #614
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

What this company is doing collecting money and not delivering good for years can't possibly be legal can it? I mean is there some federal law enforcment or federal agency where they can be reported so they can at least be investigated?

There has to be a guy out there who is savvy enough about this that should spearhead the assault on this company.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:17 AM   #615
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronskimomo View Post

I feel for you.

I think I found out the possible reason for my statue delay. My order for Huntress. If they don't have any more. I'm flexible and I'm willing to trade for other statues. I don't think leaving me waiting and in the dark was good. I said I like ARH statues And I don't want them to fail. I just want my statues. If I have to swap one of them I'm fine.

Email or call me Spencer. Let this Thread be about enjoying ARH statues.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:59 AM   #616
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hi guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Please keep this thread free for questions about ARH Studios. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order please email arhstudios@hotmail.com, call us at 208-899-4038, message us on Facebook, or pm me.

Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday 10 - 6 MST. If you try to contact us over the weekend we will get to your message as soon as possible on Monday. Please do not spam this thread as it makes it difficult to identify questions targeted at me.

Spencer T
ARH Studios
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:15 AM   #617
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Hi guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Please keep this thread free for questions about ARH Studios. If you have questions or concerns regarding your order please email arhstudios@hotmail.com, call us at 208-899-4038, message us on Facebook, or pm me.

Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday 10 - 6 MST. If you try to contact us over the weekend we will get to your message as soon as possible on Monday. Please do not spam this thread as it makes it difficult to identify questions targeted at me.

Spencer T
ARH Studios
I think you will be able to easily identify some stuff here that's targeted at you after that post! Lol!

Seriously Spencer, as an active ARH customer, I don't want to read that from you. I want to read about how you got the guy straightened out... some positive closure to his issues. You guys need to improve your company image and restore customer faith and trust.

You guys are running a business where you need people to give you $500+ upfront for a product that will be delivered months down the road... that's a leap of faith for anyone, especially in this economy.

Instead of telling us that this is not the place to post/spam complaints and CS issues, you should be posting that you got him squared away and that his statues are on thier way. Or... you should be telling us why that hasnt happened as best as you can.

That's just advice from someone less than satisfied with recent ARH treatment who has passed on $1k worth of recent statues that I would normally have ordered and already spent $700 of that with another company.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:12 AM   #618
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
What this company is doing collecting money and not delivering good for years can't possibly be legal can it? I mean is there some federal law enforcment or federal agency where they can be reported so they can at least be investigated?
There has to be a guy out there who is savvy enough about this that should spearhead the assault on this company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:13 AM   #619
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Hi guys,

Spencer T
ARH Studios

Any news on Hades and the 3 headed dog yet?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:38 PM   #620
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think you will be able to easily identify some stuff here that's targeted at you after that post! Lol!

Seriously Spencer, as an active ARH customer, I don't want to read that from you. I want to read about how you got the guy straightened out... some positive closure to his issues. You guys need to improve your company image and restore customer faith and trust.

You guys are running a business where you need people to give you $500+ upfront for a product that will be delivered months down the road... that's a leap of faith for anyone, especially in this economy.

Instead of telling us that this is not the place to post/spam complaints and CS issues, you should be posting that you got him squared away and that his statues are on thier way. Or... you should be telling us why that hasnt happened as best as you can.

That's just advice from someone less than satisfied with recent ARH treatment who has passed on $1k worth of recent statues that I would normally have ordered and already spent $700 of that with another company.

Gogo13 emailed us on Thursday at roughly midnight MST. He proceeded to then post negative comments on this thread as if he had never been helped by our company despite having already spoken to Mellissa concerning changes he wanted made to his orders.

As the forum is the first thing I check every morning, I saw his barrage of posts, answered with a reminder to direct all customer service related questions to me in a pm.

While waiting for a response I found his email from that night and pulled up his records. Once he had answered with a status update request I updated him on his status, in this case invoicing him. After the confirmation to invoice I did not hear from GoGo13 again on Friday.

After seeing that he released another series of complaints about not being helped, I have searched again our emails and found that he sent another email on yesterday concerning his Huntress.

Thus my reminder that I am not in the office on the weekend and request to not fill this thread in particular with spam while waiting to be answered.

I believe there a thread specifically designated for complaints.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote