Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-06-2022, 06:03 AM   #621
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Hey, credit to posting what you like. You do your collection. That is what it's all about.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:28 AM   #622
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Oh man this thing is ugly

...no comment
"this thing is ugly" is your comment....LOL
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:22 AM   #623
ilsensine
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I really like the yellow costume Sideshow Wolverine and have been wanting a larger, alternative outfit Wolverine for a while. But I can't get over the head seam on the XM brown costume, and really not a fan of the Sideshow brown. Have all my hopes on the XM X-Force Wolverine.
ilsensine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:43 AM   #624
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
There is far more people that like the piece than doesn't that for darn sure.

I'm one of those collectors and congrats bro if you like who care what these people on here think. But like I said people on this forum just love whining about some or another. They just keep coming back stating their opinion as if it matters at all.

As I said on the other forum JAWS great looking pic too.

I dont mind if people want to dump on this piece. I get it. I did not like it at first also and fully understand why others dont. Would I own this just to put on a shelf by itself? Probably not. But I could imagine it where I put it and thought it would look good there and it does to me.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:44 AM   #625
JAWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Everything looks good next to Hulk Transformation.
This is true lol
Old 01-06-2022, 11:52 AM   #626
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Wait a sec, you can't call something ugly and then say "no comment"...that was your comment
Well his comments tend to be mostly just trashing everything. So ok lol
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:53 AM   #627
Demona
Lex Luthor

Hulk Transformation needs to be on a shelf by itself to stop putting other pieces to shame. I don't even care for The Hulk and I appreciate what a great Hulk statue that is. One of XM's finest works.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 12:58 PM   #628
HBK83
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
I dont mind if people want to dump on this piece. I get it. I did not like it at first also and fully understand why others dont. Would I own this just to put on a shelf by itself? Probably not. But I could imagine it where I put it and thought it would look good there and it does to me.
You have to ask yourself the question though. If it doesn?t look good alone or at a certain angle etc.. is it worth spending $500+ dollars on. People complain about the littlest things on here , this is a reason to complain. If it only looks good paired with another statue then it?s not worth $500 IMO because there are so many options at this point. Other than that I will say the actual paint app and production was really good.
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 05:56 PM   #629
aa909
The Green Hornet

IMO, if the right arm was brought down so his elbow was positioned at his hip and the left hand coming around his head I think it would start to look more natural.

anyway, if you like it you like it. Not trying to ruin it for anyone, I'm just venting because I've been waiting years for a good brown wolverine and both XM and SS have disappointed me with their recent offerings.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 09:34 AM   #630
JAWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK83 View Post
You have to ask yourself the question though. If it doesn?t look good alone or at a certain angle etc.. is it worth spending $500+ dollars on. People complain about the littlest things on here , this is a reason to complain. If it only looks good paired with another statue then it?s not worth $500 IMO because there are so many options at this point. Other than that I will say the actual paint app and production was really good.
Well I have decided to send it back.

This was an impulse buy. I love all the statues I own and I only liked this one. I dont have room for "like".

Its love it or leave it.