Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-20-2016, 10:24 AM   #6311
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Jerry, ALL 1:4 MM characters - pre-Sagat - have been revisited (some more than once) in some fashion by now...except Guile!

Can you please confirm whether or not we'll see him in 2017? (1:4 MM ) Thanks!
We haven't got akuma yet. Surely that needs to be made also.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:45 PM   #6312
Toulon89
Kindly Asked To Leave

Is Raiden's lightning removable? Is his height still 28" tall?
Toulon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:58 PM   #6313
no gears
Sinister Six

Hi Jerry. Wondering if u have any future plans to revisit the Ryu and Akuma 1:1 busts with themed bases similar to what you've done with Sub Zero and Scorpion? Or continue the bust line as is.Thanks
no gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #6314
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hello Jerry,
a few questions for you, if you don't mind:

A) How come new projects (sf action figures, 1/8 line) seem to need quite some time to be finalized? The action figures saw their second SDCC but they are not out yet.

B) Is it true that the cost of raw materials it's going to increase by 20% in China soon?

C) You said we will be getting a new Akuma in 2017. Will he be based on SFV, and did you know he was coming? Did Capcom share with you the names of the next DLCs coming in 2017?

D) Will 2017 finally see the pre-order of the first Final Fight character in the SF MM line?

Finally) Please don't abandon the MK Klassic line completely! Can we please get just a hint at the two WIP statues you mentioned some posts above?
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:44 PM   #6315
qz33
Graviton

Jerry's mentioned he wanted to revisit a Ryu bust and that would be awesome.

I believe Akuma is a standing masterpiece but a SFV version could be some greatness too~

Quote:
Originally Posted by no gears View Post
Hi Jerry. Wondering if u have any future plans to revisit the Ryu and Akuma 1:1 busts with themed bases similar to what you've done with Sub Zero and Scorpion? Or continue the bust line as is.Thanks
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 06:41 PM   #6316
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Hello Jerry,
a few questions for you, if you don't mind:

A) How come new projects (sf action figures, 1/8 line) seem to need quite some time to be finalized? The action figures saw their second SDCC but they are not out yet.

B) Is it true that the cost of raw materials it's going to increase by 20% in China soon?

C) You said we will be getting a new Akuma in 2017. Will he be based on SFV, and did you know he was coming? Did Capcom share with you the names of the next DLCs coming in 2017?

D) Will 2017 finally see the pre-order of the first Final Fight character in the SF MM line?

Finally) Please don't abandon the MK Klassic line completely! Can we please get just a hint at the two WIP statues you mentioned some posts above?
With the action figures im trying to make them the best on the market and thats taking a lot of time.

For the smaller statues we arent showing/preorders until we are 6-8 months from shipping so we can finally get on a proper delivery schedule.

We have 2 sculptures done and 5 more in progress.

Raw materials go up all the time, yet they never seem to go back down. Funny how that works.

i couldnt say what percentage increase we are seeing, but i will say that i cringe every time new costs come in.

I do have info from Capcom that isnt public thats all i can say. But yes...new Akuma in progress right now

Final Fight...maybe.

No sneaks at MKK yet. Still figuring that all out

Quote:
Originally Posted by no gears View Post
i would love to, but Im worried collectibles might bite my head off. We have learned a lot in the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toulon89 View Post
Is Raiden's lightning removable? Is his height still 28" tall?
Lightning is removable. I dont have one here to measure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
Can we see a peak of mkx goro?
not yet. After Mileena and Kitana sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Jerry, ALL 1:4 MM characters - pre-Sagat - have been revisited (some more than once) in some fashion by now...except Guile!

Can you please confirm whether or not we'll see him in 2017? (1:4 MM ) Thanks!
For sure Guile is coming next year in some form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevy View Post
Hi Jerry,

Is 1/4 Klassic Kung-Lao on the agenda anytime soon?

This guy's debut was in MK2 and was an instant fan favourite.

His design will have statue collectors who dont even collect MK interested.
He deserves a consideration i think.
Kung Lao is not high up on our list right now. you think he would do well ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Will PCS pursue the Tekken license?

I really need a Christie Monteiro made and Anna Williams made.
I talked to them but they have a couple other deals going and i dont think there is enough room in the market for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
In regards to color and costume variants on statues, how are the choices made?

- Is there data that you have from Capcom to show the usage of specific costumes or colors from the game?

- Alternatively, is it chosen based on what appeals to you the most?

If you were to reduce the number of variants to say.... 1; how do you decide which to create?

Another one:

I understand you all are trying to get the website changes done, and I'll be thrilled to see it once finished.

- Have you considered having your own forum/board on the PCS website?
Its a little bit of a stew. What is technically/financially feasible using the base statue we are making. What is popular. What Capcom likes. What i like.

For example on Juri we all wanted to do pink/white variant but we couldnt get it to look right in photoshop so we just went with blue. Thats an example of the technical dictating color.

I have no plans to start our own forum
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:19 PM   #6317
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Thanks!
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:58 PM   #6318
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Hey Jerry

Just regarding the MK line in general, i know characters like Shao Kahn, Mileena, Kitana and the ninjas etc sell well but having had them multiple times now in klassic,mk9, mkx costumes and across various scales will you move on to other characters?

I feel like some of us MK collectors get a little burnt out when it's the same characters being made over and over ( and i think it hurts your sales too ), and i for one would like the MKX line to get a little further then the MK9 line did and to get those characters like D'vorrah, Erron Black, Takeda, Cassie, Shinnok etc and someone like MK9/MKX Ermac is crying out for a statue.

If Netherealm do do another MK game in a couple of years after Injustice 2 i guess were gonna be back to square 1 again with the line resetting, did you intend to put out more MKX statues than you have in the time frame?

And whats the future like for both the MKX and MKK lines?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:27 PM   #6319
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Kung Lao is not high up on our list right now. you think he would do well ?

I think Kung Lao will do great! I would buy it instantly
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:31 PM   #6320
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Hey Jerry

Just regarding the MK line in general, i know characters like Shao Kahn, Mileena, Kitana and the ninjas etc sell well but having had them multiple times now in klassic,mk9, mkx costumes and across various scales will you move on to other characters?

I feel like some of us MK collectors get a little burnt out when it's the same characters being made over and over ( and i think it hurts your sales too ), and i for one would like the MKX line to get a little further then the MK9 line did and to get those characters like D'vorrah, Erron Black, Takeda, Cassie, Shinnok etc

If Netherealm do do another MK game in a couple of years after Injustice 2 i guess were gonna be back to square 1 again with the line resetting, did you intend to put out more MKX statues than you have in the time frame?

And whats the future like for both the MKX and MKK lines?

I too would like to know and feel the same way as well concerning more and different characters.
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote