Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-14-2016, 03:27 AM   #631
Python
Omega Red

Great stuff Chris! If I had the ability to get this, I most definitely would!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 06:29 PM   #632
pins79
Doh!

I own this statue and I LOVE IT! I have or have had most of the "grails" out there but nothing has blown me away like this piece has...just amazing.

There was one on ebay recently for $3700 and if not for the gigantic boxes, I would have bought it. I seriously contemplated it. Don't know why, I could never display a second one...it's that damn good and special that I wanted a second one just to have.
pins79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:54 PM   #633
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pins79 View Post
I own this statue and I LOVE IT! I have or have had most of the "grails" out there but nothing has blown me away like this piece has...just amazing.

There was one on ebay recently for $3700 and if not for the gigantic boxes, I would have bought it. I seriously contemplated it. Don't know why, I could never display a second one...it's that damn good and special that I wanted a second one just to have.
A duplicate of a statue of this size would be a bit excessive. Just my opinion. Im glad you love your Hulk.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:34 PM   #634
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
A duplicate of a statue of this size would be a bit excessive. Just my opinion. Im glad you love your Hulk.
Could be heavily customized if someone had the balls and money.

Imagine turning that guy into a Grey Hulk, Gladiator Hulk or giving him a change-o-head option.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:20 PM   #635
azurepred
Zot

i think anyone considering customizing this is crazy. Besides glass eyes, I think it's as good as a Hulk could get, movie wise anyways. Just about every other wanted version of Hulk has been made.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #636
Hulk5150
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
A duplicate of a statue of this size would be a bit excessive.
I agree.

Hulk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:28 PM   #637
azurepred
Zot

i'll never understand that
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:12 AM   #638
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
The video really highlighted how dynamic the pose is.

All the pics I've seen, the pose looks to be lifeless, in fact I quite like the pose now after seeing this video.
Ya the pictures of this piece sometimes don't convey the amazing presence this has in the flesh. I know that's said a lot, but of all the pieces I have in my collection this is probably the prime example of "pictures don't do justice" situation. Ya it's big, and that's part of it, but the detail and realism is just something that can only be appreciated in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpnel View Post
Very thorough review Chris. This is a beautiful piece that gives presence in a display. From the video I can see that there is so much details throughout the statue that makes you appreciate the level of work and quality that went into it. Congrats to CM and Chris.
Thanks dude, appreciate it

Now that I have Rosenberg and Hulk, I need no further proof that ECC are the pinnacle of high end collectibles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
ECC posted Chris's video review on FB. He gonna be famous now.
Sweet! I'm selling sigs at $60 a pop for anyone interested lol. Jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Great stuff Chris! If I had the ability to get this, I most definitely would!
Thanks!

It's understandable that most will not, but if you have the chance to at least see this amazing piece in person, it will give you a new appreciation for the word "quality".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pins79 View Post

Yup, I'm with ya on this one, not much has come close to blowing me away like this has, except maybe Rosenberg. I remember early on I considered buying two of these, mostly just to display with both versions of his pants. But with the exchange rate currently in the toilet, I'm good with one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
i think anyone considering customizing this is crazy. Besides glass eyes, I think it's as good as a Hulk could get, movie wise anyways. Just about every other wanted version of Hulk has been made.
I agree, I'm not totally compelled to customize anything on this statue, except maybe the pants. But even those I think are pretty good as is. I just thought for cool factor it would be neat to switch between pants.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #639
Gianco
X-Force

Thanks for sharing Chris, great review!

Are you going for the Imaginarium Art's Hulkbuster?
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:26 PM   #640
Vader
Ghost

anyone else get this?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote