Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-02-2006, 02:20 AM   #631
thx217
Ultimates

Welcome Blade! Please share your joy with us when it arrived.

CM all the way!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:48 AM   #632
RAY
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRnR
Hey guys,

First post so please be kind. An interesting story behind finding this forum but I'm so very glad I did otherwise I would never have known of the existence of CINEMAQUETTE. I've collected various Statues over the last 20 years but after looking at the fabulous images of the T-800 posted here by Ray, CAP, et all I had to know more. Being in Australia it's rather difficult to secure many pieces from abroad and thus Ebay remains the best way to locate them. After many Google searches, phone calls and E-mails I finally found a CINEMAQUETTE Dealer in Australia and ironically he lives no more than 15 ins away from me

I only just purchased the SS T-800 ($600AUD) without knowing of the existence of the CM Version (Or CM for that matter). After receiving it the other day I was rather pleased with the SS version and left it at that. At the time I thought the SS version was the ultimate Endo (Don't laugh - I really did ).

To cut a long story short I've secured a CM T-800 which should be arriving in a CM shipment of T-850's, TX's and 4 T-800's. Fortunately I called at the right time as the 4th T-800 was an 'Extra' and didn't have a buyer. It does now!

Thanks to CAP, Ray and all of the other CM owners here - you've really put the wind up me as a Collector. I am still staggering at the enormity and detail of these Statues and cannot believe I'm about to actually own one. BTW it's costing me $2500:00AUD which is not a bad price at all given their rarity here. When I obtain this figure I'll post some pictures just to share my joy with fellow collectors. Like CAP I am a rabid Terminator fan (I saw Terminator when I was 18 - the year I started University). I'm 40 now but the impact of that film has never dwindled and I love it now as much as I did back then. To see an Endo as incredible as this is simply a dream come true for me and it will take pride of place in my display cabinet. My contact tells me the Alien will cost about $3500:00AUD here and he's had 3 Aussie orders so far.

Thanks for all the posts and pictures. You guys really inspired me to own one of these awesome pieces of art. The T-850 is now looking awfully attractive as well...

Take care

Blade (Melbourne, Australia)

GOOD DAY MATE!!! HOWS IT GOING DOWN UNDER?

Sorry couldnt help my self, yep CM ROCKS!
RAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 09:09 PM   #633
BladeRnR
Doh!

Ok some Aussie education for you Canacks (Did I spell that correctly?) and Yanks (Defintely a term of endearment for Americans so don't be offended)!

If you meet an Aussie you say "Gidday - How are ya mate?" - say it phoentically:

"Gidday"

That way the Aussie you meet will be quite impressed you've been paying attention to those terrible Crocadile Dundee movies

It boggles the mind if Skynet ever produces (Produced?) a T-800 with an Aussie accent

We are moving into Autumn soon (You guys call it Fall) and then Winter (When you are enjoying Summer).

BTW for those Lost In Space fans I have put myself on the list for one of these:

http://www.lostinspacerobot.com/

It'll cost me about $25,000AUD (I'm not hugely rich but I spend my money on my hobby rather than other stuff). I'll probably get it sometime in 2008 (They are producing 50 per year). It's awesome!

Cheers!
BladeRnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:53 PM   #634
RAY
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

GIDDAY!

Thanks for the correction, now wheres my castle 4 x.

By the way did you know theres a rumour that the 4th Terminator may be filmed down under in Australia!
RAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #635
Father_Jack
The X-Men

old thread i know but i have just been reading through checking everyones excitement now i have mine i can join the fun late i know but i love this statue simply awsome!!
Father_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:33 AM   #636
hgrcdo

Hi guys,
Just a question here. Any idea hw to maintain the metal parts on the endo? Have to clarify before deciding to get this piece as Singapore is a tropically humid country...
hgrcdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #637
Fremen
Birds of Prey

Okay. I just unpacked mine. It took me two days. I can just imagine what the SS 1:1 is like.
That was hard work for me.

Love the black box but does it have to be so friggin heavy?

Some quick pics.

Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:24 AM   #638
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Congratulations, Fremen.
I believe it's a first to hear complaining in regards to an item being too heavy. Usually people complain when something is too light.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:38 AM   #639
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Really nice.

Any thoughts on whether you will pick up some of the other CM's?
jet_force_juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:47 AM   #640
geto10
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Congrats F!
geto10 is offline   Reply With Quote