Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 11:36 AM   #651
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
So no one likes 1/2 scale busts? No one buys them?

I think you'll like ours, I'm betting on it....

Paul
I'll buy any statue at any scale if it's unique and the quality is superb.

...so I'll probably be buying yours lol
Old 05-02-2015, 12:20 PM   #652
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
That's the real world US Air Force where money is involved and it makes sense. Skynet doesn't operate on money. It has no reason to deploy T-800s anymore, it would be illogical to them as machines.
You ask why they would keep the T-800, I'll twist that and ask, why would they scrap them? They do their job just fine, may as well let them run their lifespan alongside the newer models unless they are really short of resources and need to recycle the materials. The more machines the better in their eyes surely?

I'm looking forward to seeing what is heading our way in 1/2 scale, I'm hoping somne other licenses will be considered for the same treatment (Horus bust )
Old 05-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #653
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
You ask why they would keep the T-800, I'll twist that and ask, why would they scrap them? They do their job just fine, may as well let them run their lifespan alongside the newer models unless they are really short of resources and need to recycle the materials. The more machines the better in their eyes surely?

I'm looking forward to seeing what is heading our way in 1/2 scale, I'm hoping somne other licenses will be considered for the same treatment (Horus bust )
AH-HA! But if they don't mind using old tech until it wears out or is destroyed because it still gets the job done, why aren't they still using the older hunter killer models?

You know, I just now realized something. For one, I don't think they had a future battle sequence in T3. We only saw the beginnings of the war and of skynet tech, and what was conceived at least by me the first HK aerial and tank models. In TS, I believe it was in a time frame not long after the war started. So the skynet designs wouldn't have yet advanced to what we saw in T1 and T2. In the TG trailer scenes, that time frame is probably ahead of the sequences we saw in T1/2 as it's at the end of the war and they do the whole sending Kyle back in time thing.

So my entire thing is mostly null and void until I see TG and look at the skynet tech. I know the T-800, a T-1000, and a JT model exists. I know a aerial HK exists but I can't pinpoint the design yet. Just because a spider HK exists doesn't mean a tank HK doesn't exist. But I think in large part my thoughts existed as they did because I wasn't taking time frames into account. Technically, TG is the first movie that will challenge the old HK designs. They will either be there or they won't, or they will have slightly modified designs or be completely replaced because the time frame of humans winning and Kyle going back in time could be years after the flashback events of T1 and T2.

Heeeeey...how about a resistance soldier piece? Maybe a Kyle Or John piece in their gear at 1:4? *shrug* worth considering even if just for a moment. -in bold for benefit of Paul, because I keep derailing his thread -.- I'm done, I swear. I need to find a forum related to all things terminator.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:38 PM   #654
Animachina
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
Adamantium Plus Member

CC Product Release Schedule - Timeline - Calendar

Hi Paul,

Would it be possible to get some kind of visual timeline/schedule - product release calendar thnigy?

Something along these lines:

Even a just a basic list with all the known, possibles and even on-hold items (like the tanker bug) would be awesome.

I guess the main idea is just to have one place, webpage, or something that we could go to and see the status of current and future items, like Syd Mead's concepts, etc.

(Adding this to the website suggestions area as well)
Old 05-04-2015, 05:58 PM   #655
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Cool idea, will see what I can work up...
Old 05-07-2015, 02:57 AM   #656
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Paul,

Any chance you would consider getting the license later down the road, for a one off "The Sarah Conner Chronicles", Cameron Terminator? I was talking to ONEYE about this kit he's getting painted up. The design is lovely. Unfortunately, thats about it for a Summer Glau Terminator statue thats out there. Were you a fan at all of the series? Here's a pic of ONEYES Cameron Terminator.

Old 05-07-2015, 03:16 AM   #657
ONEYE

Thumbs up

I would love a 1:4 scale statue of Cameron/Summer Glau, maybe with a interchangeable head, arm, and leg. Battle damaged and undamaged.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:21 AM   #658
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEYE View Post
I would love a 1:4 scale statue of Cameron/Summer Glau, maybe with a interchangeable head, arm, and leg. Battle damaged and undamaged.
Totally! This would definitely be a great interchangeable BD portrait.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:00 AM   #659
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Have to see who holds the right, I've always loved that image of Summer all tore apart. But that model misses the mark...

Paul
Old 05-08-2015, 03:58 AM   #660
Darkhumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Have to see who holds the right, I've always loved that image of Summer all tore apart. But that model misses the mark...

Paul
Its not too bad. There is an okay resembalance there. However, Im sure you'd be able to get perfection out of it using digital files. It is a unique looking concept for sure, something I would love to own, as an official 1/4 scale of this would look absolutely outstanding.
Closed Thread